Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000009717.jpg

Always been a mason mount fan. Think hes great. Never said a bad word about him before.

don't you lot be looking in to my history alright
---
HANG ON
Have we just signed someone in June??? That hasn't happend in so long

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2273326
Always been a mason mount fan. Think hes great. Never said a bad word about him before.

don't you lot be looking in to my history alright
---
HANG ON
Have we just signed someone in June??? That hasn't happend in so long
new player before pre season 😲 I immediately checked my old tweets incase I needed to delete lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
new player before pre season 😲 I immediately checked my old tweets incase I needed to delete lol
Did it make you feel like jack grealish deleting tweets about united and maddison about Tottenham 🤣🤣

Luckily I don't use twitter to tweet. But again it's because I've always supported mason I have 👀👀👀. And anyone else we sign 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sharing is caring when it comes to Arsenal and Chelsea 🙈
Crazy amount of transfers between the two teams.
Ashley Cole was such a good player never did replace him.

Screenshot_20230629-095443_Facebook.jpg

sorry but if i was a tottenham fan and had to cheer for maddison each week i’d be getting into tennis instead. like being a spurs fan isn’t traumatising enough now you gotta pretend to like a guy that smells like the back of an earring? no thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sharing is caring when it comes to Arsenal and Chelsea 🙈
Crazy amount of transfers between the two teams.
Ashley Cole was such a good player never did replace him.

View attachment 2273338
Swear people forget how good Ashley Cole was
---
No wait wait wait.
Us signing mount gotta mean we are close to the club being sold as well. No way the glazers gonna sign off if its still there club

Reactions: 11
It’s time to rumble in carrington

I feel like this is what all the London influencers that emigrated to Manchester were waiting for. I bet he can’t wait for all his tik tok neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s time to rumble in carrington

I feel like this is what all the London influencers that emigrated to Manchester were waiting for. I bet he can’t wait for all his tik tok neighbours
That was always my favourite scrap of the season 😂

They'll end being best buddies

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.