Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to Arsenal on getting Declan Rice great player and leader that’s definitely your future captain I fully expect them to win a trophy next season.

However…..

I hope he doesn’t even win an egg and spoon race with Arsenal

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Fair play to Arsenal on getting Declan Rice great player and leader that’s definitely your future captain I fully expect them to win a trophy next season.

However…..

I hope he doesn’t even win an egg and spoon race with Arsenal
You love Arsenal really, deep down in your heart i can tell ❤
I bet you are singing "Rice Rice baby"
😂😂

I have a feeling we are not done yet in the transfer market and can see maybe another 2 signings.
But the pressure will be on to win somthing next season. We can't spend all this money and not win anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You love Arsenal really, deep down in your heart i can tell ❤
I bet you are singing "Rice Rice baby"
😂😂

I have a feeling we are not done yet in the transfer market and can see maybe another 2 signings.
But the pressure will be on to win somthing next season. We can't spend all this money and not win anything at all.
Do you think she hates Arsenal more than United 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah Olivia got her way when they’d play each other theyd both lose, I bet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Why are his clinger ons in the back in gifted shirts too? 😭 what was their signing fee? ✍ 🤣

waiting for someone to say one of them is his agent 🙄

Reactions: 7
Never seen a players kid posted so much in announcements, is it to distract from the old tweets

Reactions: 10
We are currently being bantered by Klarna, we might be finished 😭

• Haha
Another season of the jinxer. I’VE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully now married the dogsitter will bring better luck

And seems its close, I had a feeling he'd be our Griezmann/Frenkie De Jong and we'd spend all Summer linked& then not get him

Reactions: 5
Hopefully now married the dogsitter will bring better luck

And seems its close, I had a feeling he'd be our Griezmann/Frenkie De Jong and we'd spend all Summer linked& then not get him
Here he goes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Here he goes

I’m sorry, but I would rather have our poor owners than be paying 60m for mason bleeping mount 😭 with only 1 year left on his contract too, chelsea will be laughing all the way to the bank lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.