Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well unless this is the usual pay me more, If Qatar buy Utd we know their first player

• Wow
Reactions: 8
nah we’ve played well more football than west ham and have a heavier pre season now we won the CL - they should all be allowed to drop out
What do you mean you have a heavier pre season now you have won champ’s league pre season are just friendlies
---
it’s bloody daft they’ve played loads of games this year they all need a break. it’s a joke they run them into the ground.
They have to get qualifiers in somewhere

Reactions: 3
What do you mean you have a heavier pre season now you have won champ’s league pre season are just friendlies
---

and? i couldn’t give less of a duck.

we’ve had a packed season and played in every competition. not to mention they’ve had a world cup thrown in the middle as well. it’s way too much on the players, they deserve some rest after an intense season. we’ve got the super cup in august as well, not that i have to explain my opinion to you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---

might be friendlies but there still games. My lads have a packed pre season & i'm sure City will prob have even more games than us as obv winning means they get community shield etc
schedule when your a top team getting far in various cups is relentless even without adding internationals

• Heart
Reactions: 6
might be friendlies but there still games. My lads have a packed pre season & i'm sure City will prob have even more games than us as obv winning means they get community shield etc
schedule when your a top team getting far in various cups is relentless even without adding internationals
It's the world cup that's effed it all up. Bang in the middle of the season making the season later and the gap between the end and pre season shorter. If it had been in the summer, then the euro qualifiers would have been at another time instead of now. Plus if Gareth had depth to his England squad then players could be spared for these qualifiers but he picks the same old team

Good luck to ‘em

I actually think this makes sense. Grealish & Foden probably won’t play anyway or at least won’t start, so this gives them all a chance to properly recover from whatever the duck they have been doing the last 3 days 🤣 I’m assuming after the England games everyone will be flying off on more holidays before pre season starts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fair fucks to them. I wouldn’t wanna play football with a hangover 🤣

They’ll all still be pissed

• Haha
I actually think this makes sense. Grealish & Foden probably won’t play anyway or at least won’t start, so this gives them all a chance to properly recover from whatever the duck they have been doing the last 3 days 🤣 I’m assuming after the England games everyone will be flying off on more holidays before pre season starts
I think it makes sense treat it like a detox

• Haha
I think it makes sense treat it like a detox
Yeah that’s what i’m thinking 🤣 I have no doubt that they will be flying off to celebrate more after these games are done so at least this gives them a couple of days to detox lol

Reactions: 2
Honestly I wanna see all the city boys start imagine how funny that would be just see them ruining in circles and into each other

• Haha
and? i couldn’t give less of a duck.

we’ve had a packed season and played in every competition. not to mention they’ve had a world cup thrown in the middle as well. it’s way too much on the players, they deserve some rest after an intense season. we’ve got the super cup in august as well, not that i have to explain my opinion to you
What you on about every club have had players at World Cup or no you have to play in super cup just means you will have to play one less money spinning friendly I am sure you have got enough money and players for that matter
---
Yes and they also have more players and money than other clubs no sympathy for the other friendlies they are just for money they could just have a few local friendlies and community shield if it wasn’t for the money they need for accounting purposes
---
It's the world cup that's effed it all up. Bang in the middle of the season making the season later and the gap between the end and pre season shorter. If it had been in the summer, then the euro qualifiers would have been at another time instead of now. Plus if Gareth had depth to his England squad then players could be spared for these qualifiers but he picks the same old team
Yes I know the World Cup had an effect but England is just one country are the other man City players going miss the call ups

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.