Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well word on the street that I’ve heard is that the only reason Marcus got back with her is because he wants to settle down with someone who has only ever been with him, so has the virgin status in his eyes… whilst he slept about with girls the opposit…. Which based on the above article seems like it could have some sort of truth I dunno

but again this could be chat in Manchester from people who know her and it’s passed around rather from what people who know him say!
Oh god please don't let Marcus be one of those incel cunts
---
all I would say is, he’s not all he seems. His media squeaky clean pr campaign isn’t what you see of him in clubs
You can't say that and leave us hanging....

Reactions: 5
Oh god please don't let Marcus be one of those incel cunts
---

You can't say that and leave us hanging....
I can't see him being that bad just more of your stereotypical shags around guy maybe abit more ego than he lets out.

My fave bits of the vid are Eze getting to know everyone he seems nice, Maguire & Pickfords sleepover :ROFLMAO: And Luke Shaw being late

Reactions: 11
Apparently they were in Ushuaia and didn’t leave until 6.30am. They’ll be knackered today and then they have to report for England duty? Will they have a few days off? They’ll be fucked 🤣
How many of them cheated on their gfs/wives is the real question?

Reactions: 17
no chance are they turning up for england duty. straight from istanbul to manchester to ibiza and then back to manchester in less than 48 hours.

they’ve got the parade then the after party at depot mayfield. i’m shocked that bernardo and ake were there as well 😂 i love how close they all are. hope they’re all smashed off their tits and loving life! not ever my day you win the bleeping treble. i’d be high as a kite if it was me 🤷🏻‍♀️

roasting here today and it’s supposed to thunderstorm this evening - sounds safe doesn’t it. a bunch of pissed up lads on an open top bus waving around a big trophy made of metal in a thunderstorm 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
no chance are they turning up for england duty. straight from istanbul to manchester to ibiza and then back to manchester in less than 48 hours.

they’ve got the parade then the after party at depot mayfield. i’m shocked that bernardo and ake were there as well 😂 i love how close they all are. hope they’re all smashed off their tits and loving life! not ever my day you win the bleeping treble. i’d be high as a kite if it was me 🤷🏻‍♀️
yeah i'm hoping they give them similar time between winning & arriving at SGP as Declan. So let them arrive Thur obv no Malta game then let them play v North Macedonia. As we should still have a alright squad for Malta

Reactions: 6
yeah i'm hoping they give them similar time between winning & arriving at SGP as Declan. So let them arrive Thur obv no Malta game then let them play v North Macedonia. As we should still have a alright squad for Malta
He'll be turning up in his Kevin and perry clothes complete with shades, smoking a cigar, cocktail in hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
nah we’ve played well more football than west ham and have a heavier pre season now we won the CL - they should all be allowed to drop out

Reactions: 6
nah we’ve played well more football than west ham and have a heavier pre season now we won the CL - they should all be allowed to drop out
if we're doing it by games played and pre season, yup my lads also should.

Reactions: 3
if we're doing it by games played and pre season, yup my lads also should.
it’s bloody daft they’ve played loads of games this year they all need a break. it’s a joke they run them into the ground.

Reactions: 7
3 Board members gone from Everton and “A statement will be made about interim appointments and the future of the Chairman in the next 48 hours.” !!!!!!!!! apparently he’s in talks with Moshiri 😮😮😮😮😮😮

Please can this mean we are getting our club back and please can we put in the hands of good people who know how to run a bleeping football club 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Emily Atack is in Ibiza and Jack Grealish is there off his nut. If I was Sasha I would be worried

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.