Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought when Liverpool announced he was going at the end of the season it said he will go to Brighton?
Yeah it’s been known for months but being announced officially now that the window is open. Bit of a weird one as I thought Brighton would be going for a lot of younger players but on a free I guess it makes sense. I know i’ve slandered him but he’s actually a good player and an amazing leader so they are lucky to have him!

Reactions: 10
Another “leak” of week 1 fixtures.
I think this fixtures leak is fake because Luton's stadium is under construction and they have said that their first few fixtures will be away until it is completed and I think Liverpool will also be playing away for the first couple of matches as they are increasing their stadium capacity.

Reactions: 6
I think this fixtures leak is fake because Luton's stadium is under construction and they have said that their first few fixtures will be away until it is completed and I think Liverpool will also be playing away for the first couple of matches as they are increasing their stadium capacity.
You mean they wouldn’t carry around top secret paperwork just out in the open like this?! I’m shocked 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure how I feel about this? I understand that his country has been through a horrific time, but you can’t ban entire groups of people from sports & public events. Especially when a lot of them don’t support Putin or agree with what he’s doing. I think it’s a load of tit tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'd be surprised, this is toxic AF and not particularly consistent with what we do know about him.
Surprised you doubt it.

Personally i think Rashford is 100% ego, hidden behind PR. Others might be just as bad as he is, but they don't try and paint themselves as saints.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about Lucia cheating were leaked by him, to make himself look better.
---
I wouldn't be surprised if the rumours about Lucia cheating were leaked by him, to make himself look better.

Reactions: 5
Surprised you doubt it.

Personally i think Rashford is 100% ego, hidden behind PR. Others might be just as bad as he is, but they don't try and paint themselves as saints.
---
---
I think he's just your average footballer. I mentioned it the other Week I feel Kane is the same( minus the bonking around) both have ego etc but I do feel the charity work done by both is genuine

Also I feel if Marcus leaked it it'd be more known & also a nice mutual growing apart split is much better for PR than having it know your Fiancee cheated on you

Reactions: 6

For some reason I thought Gibbs-White was like 25, had to go google his age after seeing him turn up with rest of the U21 squad… 😭

Also, how long have these 2 been together? He’s popped the question already.

Bloody hell! if Meg can secure a ring from a footballer ( even one who is a journeyman ) the tattlers can !

• Haha
Surprised you doubt it.

---
---
I don't doubt he shags around, it's the whole "virgin" bride thing. That's just bizarre and I don't know how anyone could possibly know this unless it came direct from the horses mouth and I can't see him repeating that to all and sundry.

Surprised you doubt it.

---
---
thank you!!! Couldn’t agree more. I did think more people were starting to see through him. I like him and have a lot of respect for him, love that he’s helped communities and people in need. But it is so obvious that the PR machine is a front in my opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.