Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the world cup that's effed it all up. Bang in the middle of the season making the season later and the gap between the end and pre season shorter. If it had been in the summer, then the euro qualifiers would have been at another time instead of now. Plus if Gareth had depth to his England squad then players could be spared for these qualifiers but he picks the same old team
Tbf it's not a summons - they could have all made themselves unavailable for selection if they wanted to (I believe Hendo did this last summer, whereas Trent said he wanted to still join up). If they said thanks but no thanks then he could pick other players, but why should he not select them if they're willing to play? Sterling ruled himself out of this squad, the rest of them all have a choice too

Reactions: 5
Tbf it's not a summons - they could have all made themselves unavailable for selection if they wanted to (I believe Hendo did this last summer, whereas Trent said he wanted to still join up). If they said thanks but no thanks then he could pick other players, but why should he not select them if they're willing to play? Sterling ruled himself out of this squad, the rest of them all have a choice too
Yeah Trent played pretty much every game of football for Liverpool last season and still wanted to be in the squad for the England games, but only for the first half and then he left which is basically what the city players are doing only the other way around. Like you said Hendo was rested so I feel like the city players could have just said no, but it seems like they enjoy the England camps so why not. The real problem isn’t this but the stupid world cup mid season, still can’t believe how daft that was 🤣

Reactions: 8
What you on about every club have had players at World Cup or no you have to play in super cup just means you will have to play one less money spinning friendly I am sure you have got enough money and players for that matter
---

Yes and they also have more players and money than other clubs no sympathy for the other friendlies they are just for money they could just have a few local friendlies and community shield if it wasn’t for the money they need for accounting purposes
---

Yes I know the World Cup had an effect but England is just one country are the other man City players going miss the call ups
We’re bleeping loaded, we’ve won the treble and Gucci’s on the piss, no one’s arsed about England their tit they’ll never win anything they just build everyone’s hopes up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Awful news about Nottingham, keeping everyone there in my prayers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes I know the World Cup had an effect but England is just one country are the other man City players going miss the call ups
Tbh I'm not bothered about the city players but as someone else mentioned earlier that players could have made themselves unavailable for international matches. Not sure about other countries but that's for the other countries to sort out

Reactions: 4
Awful news about Nottingham, keeping everyone there in my prayers ❤
yup I was all excited seeing my City trending thought it would be for a nice reason. wherever it is its horrific but always cuts that little deeper when you know the area.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it makes sense treat it like a detox
Going to St George Park for a detox 🤣😂 bless them. They certainly enjoyed themselves and rightly so. These Internationals could have easily picked some different players to the City ones to see how they do with England, nah bored Gareth picks the same old ones 😴

Reactions: 12
Going to St George Park for a detox 🤣😂 bless them. They certainly enjoyed themselves and rightly so. These Internationals could have easily picked some different players to the City ones to see how they do with England, nah bored Gareth picks the same old ones 😴
I think poor Gareth must struggle learning new names

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have Qatar bought utd then? Just seen something flash up
Think its all still guesswork & people trying to be first to confirm it. Bit like last Summer when the 'in the knows' were saying Frenkie deal was done
---

oh and was just thinking if Mbappe does leave & go to Madrid, that prob gives a good chance it'll be Kane to PSG

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Grealish demonstrating how money can't buy class ...
Gucci’s content since Saturday night has been a laugh for everyone he’s doing no harm.

Before his thread start trying to lure me I don’t want his willy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gucci’s content since Saturday night has been a laugh for everyone he’s doing no harm.

Yet you are definitely warming to him

Only thing he’s harming is his liver but I am sure it will be fine again by pre season

• Haha
Reactions: 10

you sure about that? you’ve been very complimentary of him recently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Football minus some international matches are all we have until preseason. SIGHHHHH. There better be some good scandals this summer bc I am bored already.

in the meanwhile I can be entertained by tiktoks new viral king el Wey aka Ronnie foden

IMG_9476.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SOTM has been changed to SOAT Stripper of any Time :rolleyes: basically any footballer with his kit off counts

• Heart
Reactions: 4

You uave become a gucci grealish girly haven't you 👀👀.

We see you olivia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.