Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Let me get this right … not only did they think this was acceptable to request & print, but they also spent their money on mocking a tragedy of a team who they aren’t even playing? On one of the biggest games their club have played in the last decade? Hope someone knocks him out.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

olivia321

VIP Member
If Man City don’t win tonight I’ll be filing my own charge against them

Charge 116: Emotional distress

• Haha
Reactions: 23

wordzalad

VIP Member
What a lovely man!!

Without even reading it, I’m going to say it’s Kyle Walker.

Good luck to both of you guys teams today. It’s not too late for McTominay and Haaland to just wrestle instead. I’m sure Grealish wants to just go back to DMing girls and Maguire is keen to go off and join Daisy on her 38th holiday So it’s actually for the best if you think about it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Can’t stand West Ham but absolutely delighted for the fans on here but particularly Moyes. He deserves a moment like that in his career, he’s a great man and manager. Just gutted he never did it Everton - he really deserved it us

• Heart
Reactions: 22

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m running off very little sleep, but where do I even begin…

Man City were awful last night but they pulled through and got lucky and that’s all it takes 1 goal, a very deserved trophy after all the pain that’s built up to it. I know people have a lot to say about City and their finances but you can’t deny City have classy individuals in the team, no flashy gobshite insta knob heads.

I can be brutal on Gucci but the interview he did was lovely. I liked that side of him I think he ruins himself but that doesn’t mean I want his willy in me so don’t get it twisted.

Now for that stupid fuckin twat milky bar kid who can’t even grow a proper beard never mind get a game of football, on your holidays but talking about City, fumin that you’ll never have them moments, United might of won it first but they’ll never win it again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

redstraw16

VIP Member
I love that most footballers are in Ibiza/Mykonos or Caribbean islands and then Rob Holding is at a country music festival in Nashville… 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

olivia321

VIP Member
Grealish demonstrating how money can't buy class ...
Gucci’s content since Saturday night has been a laugh for everyone he’s doing no harm.

Before his thread start trying to lure me I don’t want his willy.

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
I love that most footballers are in Ibiza/Mykonos or Caribbean islands and then Rob Holding is at a country music festival in Nashville… 🤣
New favourite contender for different type of footballer holiday, Danjuma randomly going up Mt Fuji… 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
A new beef for me this week

Fuck Inter Milan!!

bunch of dolmio puppet rejects, no Spag Bol in this house this week

• Haha
  • Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
the cruelty of putting ‘dad’ on the back of his shirt when she’s publicly said he won’t claim his own child. that poor child will have a shit load of trauma to unpack when he’s older.

• Sad

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Only just coming up for air - what a night! ⚒
Half of the Italian double completed… over to you my City sisters! Pulling for you Saturday night!
Congratulations, you won a trophy sooner than spurs…😭😂 I hate west ham but do love the people on this thread whatever team we all support (most of you actually)

On holiday again drinking guys…. And this is the PERFECT time to tell you all I did renew the spurs season ticket. I’d say don’t kill me but i’ll be the only one regretting the decision next season. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20