Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm here ready with dock leaves for you all after Liv pushes you into nettles :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Premier League fixtures are announced at 9am on Thursday. Anyone have any preference to who they play all avoid?
North London derby could be good as a first match all maybe Chelsea. Don't want to play any of the newly promoted teams after couple of seasons ago when Brentwood destroyed Arsenal.

Reactions: 7
Premier League fixtures are announced at 9am on Thursday. Anyone have any preference to who they play all avoid?
North London derby could be good as a first match all maybe Chelsea. Don't want to play any of the newly promoted teams after couple of seasons ago when Brentwood destroyed Arsenal.
I can guarantee our first game will be a 12.30 away at Luton 😭 I already cba

Reactions: 8
We’re going to have one of the Big Six last game of the season. We’ve had Liverpool 2019, Chelsea 2020, Man Utd 2021, Liverpool 2022, Arsenal 2023

So I’m expecting Spurs or City.

Reactions: 5
Happy transfer window opening day to all that celebrate!
Todd’s ready for some more 8 year deals
IMG_5787.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For some reason I thought Gibbs-White was like 25, had to go google his age after seeing him turn up with rest of the U21 squad… 😭

Also, how long have these 2 been together? He’s popped the question already.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
For some reason I thought Gibbs-White was like 25, had to go google his age after seeing him turn up with rest of the U21 squad… 😭

Also, how long have these 2 been together? He’s popped the question already.

I did put on a bit ago about them 2. Really weird one. But I bet she has put some pressure on him for a ring.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.