Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no chance are they turning up for england duty. straight from istanbul to manchester to ibiza and then back to manchester in less than 48 hours.

they’ve got the parade then the after party at depot mayfield. i’m shocked that bernardo and ake were there as well 😂 i love how close they all are. hope they’re all smashed off their tits and loving life! not ever my day you win the bleeping treble. i’d be high as a kite if it was me 🤷🏻‍♀️

roasting here today and it’s supposed to thunderstorm this evening - sounds safe doesn’t it. a bunch of pissed up lads on an open top bus waving around a big trophy made of metal in a thunderstorm 😂🤣
Agreed. To hell with international duty, let our boys live it up good and proper. They completed the treble ffs! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
what is he doing here 🤣😭

Also, this is such dramatic music/editing for a wedding video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Incase others are like me & not risking the City rave threads at haha

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.