Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CHAMPIONIES CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE

the blue moon has risen once again πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

THREEPEAT πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ₯΅πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Delighted for Forest and Man City! Even more delighted that Arsenal haven’t won that league. Get it right up you Arteta, there’s your karma for continuing to back an absolute wrong yin and choosing him to start for you week in week out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well deserved win for Forest to keep them up and another loss in the ultimate bottle job by Arsenal πŸ‘πŸΌ Congrats to my city gals on here πŸ’™ Fearing for Jack’s liver though I can’t lie…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well deserved win for Forest and another loss in the ultimate bottle job by Arsenal πŸ‘πŸΌ Congrats to my city gals on here πŸ’™ Fearing for Jack’s liver though I can’t lie…
I'm hoping they stay drinking til 3rd June :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
As I just said in his thread, Ruben Dias is the only city player I can congratulate (yes I like his face, and body and yes I am shallow).

congrats to the city gang on here and huge congrats to the Forest fans - really happy your staying up ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Twitters had the debate of wether Arse or Man Utd have had better season. I'm mega biased but to me you gotta go with the teams who won trophys.
As in the future thats all anyone remembers. You only remember second when its your team imo

Reactions: 9
Twitters had the debate of wether Arse or Man Utd have had better season. I'm mega biased but to me you gotta go with the teams who won trophys.
As in the future thats all anyone remembers. You only remember second when its your team imo
Me and my other half have just had this conversation and it has to be City. They're in the FA Cup and Champions League finals and have just won the PL.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Arsenal have had a good season by their standards in that they have made progress compared to previous years. United have had a better season, making similar progress to Arsenal, because both have qualified for CL, which was the aim for both teams this year, but they also won a trophy. So even though they have a fair chunk less points than Arsenal, it's still Top 4, but with a trophy.

Reactions: 10
Congrats to Man City on winning the league (again) and please take it easy on us tomorrow ;)
Congrats @Red hair don’t care for staying up ❀

Sterling is about to give another guard of honour to his former club after he did for Liverpool in 2020πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
sorry but i am creasing at the fact that sterling will have to give the city players a guard of honour tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Me and my other half have just had this conversation and it has to be City. They're in the FA Cup and Champions League finals and have just won the PL.
yeah was on about Arsenal or Man Utd, not which team overall :)
---
sorry but i am creasing at the fact that sterling will have to give the city players a guard of honour tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Will be almost as good as Arsenal giving RVP one :love:

Reactions: 8
United have by far they have won a trophy in the fa cup final and top 4. We have never been close to being first but always been in top 4.

Arsenal have been top for most of the season to lose it now and being kicked out of all comps pretty early on. It's not even a debate United have been better.

Reactions: 4
Fair play City! Personally thanking you for making sure a certain man goes nowhere near a PL title 🫑

IMG_7003.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If we are talking about overall form & performances then it would be Arsenal, but Utd won a trophy so they have definitely had a more successful season.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.