Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
northern wags:

sasha
fern
megan
annie
lucia
anoushka
ash

narrow it down hun, what PL team does her partner play for.
Anoushka, Sasha and Megan ruled out by these photos - unless it’s a tiny bump. I’d also like to rule them all out for being crowned best dressed

Annie ruling herself out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anoushka, Sasha and Megan ruled out by these photos - unless it’s a tiny bump. I’d also like to rule them all out for being crowned best dressed

Annie ruling herself out
I'm not sure it rules Megs out as you can't see her well enough

Reactions: 9

Annie ruling herself out
Think Sasha posted an aperol spritz in madrid pre match so having a cocktail prob rules her out too

Think Sasha posted an aperol spritz in madrid pre match so having a cocktail prob rules her out too
Nah I know so many people that post pictures of drinks to throw people off 🤣 I’ve thought for a while that Sasha might be pregnant…

• Wow
I'm not sure it rules Megs out as you can't see her well enough
True but she was at Disneyland in March - can you ride while early pregnant?
ferns on a hen do (according to everyone’s favourite sister) no stomach pictures
---
Currently in Greece for her best friends hen

Reactions: 8
ferns on a hen do (according to everyone’s favourite sister) no stomach pictures
---

You can still attend a hen do while pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine it is her, the Grealish thread will combust 😭

• Haha
---

But did she even go on the rides? from Insta i'm ruling out Charlotte Trippier.
Can't find any recent pics of Lucia so could be baby Rashy

My money is on the lass at the back with the denim jacket and glasses she’s definitely got a bump. Whose WAG is she?
F9CA78D3-DE81-4FD1-8116-FB7CB2DA1143.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh the announcements gonna be soooo extra, unless its similar to Wedding & surprisingly low key

Reactions: 2
If it’s Megan, Fern or Anoushka we can expect a shortage of balloons in the area

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can still attend a hen do while pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imagine it is her, the Grealish thread will combust 😭
true. Bernardo’s fiancée is fully pregnant and had her hen do in Miami. But sasha’s current posts don’t show a halfway through pregnancy belly.

Mmmhhh soon see 😉😉😉
---

she will have a BIG announcement if we go by what she usually does for celebrations
This makes me think baby rashford but they all love balloons arches and dramatic announcements 😂

Reactions: 6
She might do a on the pitch announcement & leave it til walkaround after the Bournemouth game

• Haha
true. Bernardo’s fiancée is fully pregnant and had her hen do in Miami. But sasha’s current posts don’t show a halfway through pregnancy belly.

This makes me think baby rashford but they all love balloons arches and dramatic announcements 😂
Pretty certain Sasha was defo drinking in Madrid too.
I was thinking baby rashford but not sure 🤔 I don’t even know why I care 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
3 in a row & treble obv sucks but i'm concentrating on the positives & i'm over the moon Forest stayed up
Congrats to our City/Forest fans xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.