Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ben Mee seems a decent lad, posted his team of the season votes on twitter. And is also replying to people about who he missed out etc

Reactions: 12
the sun is shining and the sky is blue - and in less than 5 hours, my boys are gonna be lifting the PL trophy in front of our home crowd. what a time to be a city fan ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It was amazing. Similar feelings to last year at Wembley. And we stayed off the pitch. Yeah well happy. Now your day to celebrate ๐Ÿพ
---

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜˜ mental season but very ๐Ÿ˜Š
---

Thank you and enjoy your celebrations today I'll send a ๐Ÿ’™ to ya
Get the train up Red join in the celebrations make it a 2 day bender Forest staying up and helping City win the league, lovely bit of business โค๐Ÿค๐Ÿฉต

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Son with the other players kids gets me everytime Iโ€™ve just seen it on tiktok ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Heโ€™s so sweet!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really shouldve thought more about my fpl team, thought ooo double city week. Forgot they could win it yesterday :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.