Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weakest of weak tea someone I follow on Twitter is at Barca Bar Rodri/Laporte are there & a Irish LFC fan just bought them a Prosecco

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anoushka, Sasha and Megan ruled out by these photos - unless it’s a tiny bump. I’d also like to rule them all out for being crowned best dressed

Annie ruling herself out
Nah I think Anoushka is doing classic hide-the-bump dressing there.
I also think, Taylor Ward Mahrez looks pregnant again.

Reactions: 5
Nah I think Anoushka is doing classic hide-the-bump dressing there.
I also think, Taylor Ward Mahrez looks pregnant again.
I think it was mentioned a few pages back she’s just had surgery supposedly not sure on whatv

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Congratulations to the City and Forest fans on the thread!

I don’t know how to feel about our game. I missed it as I have had food poisoning 😭. We are safe so conceding last minute yes it’s annoying but eh… There’s a lot of talk about Raul not getting a proper send off in front of the home fans and I’m a bit sad about it 🙁. I know people will say “you can’t be too sentimental in football” but still it’s a shame 😞. I’m a bit of a sap though so 🙁

Re: Arsenal and Man Utd. I think overall Arsenal played better but Man Utd won something and are in another final so they’ve had the better season. I’d bite your hand off for either though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Get in!!!!!! ❤❤❤ You Reds!!
Congratulations to City 💙 enjoy your party 😊 all ya bad heads (mine might be bad tomorrow)
I’m absolutely made up for you red skimmie❣❣ I knew Forest had the fight in them to do it, the fans were brilliant the atmosphere was amazing ❤ Loved watching the fans celebrate at the end fully deserved.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just saw the spurs player did a end of season lap of honour with their family. Did Anna make appearance all is she still dog sitting?
I can confirm she was there also. I can only imagine with the difference in halves we had, that she was stuck in traffic for the first and made it in time for the second.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad forest stayed up after sticking with Steve Cooper, shows what can be done when you show confidence in your manager and give them time.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m absolutely made up for you red skimmie❣❣ I knew Forest had the fight in them to do it, the fans were brilliant the atmosphere was amazing ❤ Loved watching the fans celebrate at the end fully deserved.
It was amazing. Similar feelings to last year at Wembley. And we stayed off the pitch. Yeah well happy. Now your day to celebrate 🍾
---
So pleased for Ma buddy @Red hair dont care ❤
Thank you 😘 mental season but very 😊
---
I‘m so happy for Forest! Well done. ♥
Thank you and enjoy your celebrations today I'll send a 💙 to ya

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.