Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😭😭😭😭not the yellow kit. You can't even see them in the pitch with the sun out.

This is seriously like the grey kit 😭😭😭
---
They have better bought another kit to play in at half time there gonna need it
---
Screenshot_20230107_205253_Chrome.jpg

Wait am I wrong........

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I see Dominic Calvert-Lewin has just gone off injured, it is honestly so sad to see him spend more time on the treatment table than the pitch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Just saw the spurs player did a end of season lap of honour with their family. Did Anna make appearance all is she still dog sitting?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bloody hell Everton making the tense battle at the bottom continue. & ffs Villa I couldve had a nice calm end of season which even though we only need 1 point i'm still not confident

• Sad
Reactions: 9
bloody hell Everton making the tense battle at the bottom continue. & ffs Villa I couldve had a nice calm end of season which even though we only need 1 point i'm still not confident
And how do you think I am feeling right now?? Only bloody Arsenal next up 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
An England wag is about halfway through her pregnancy, think we will see an announcement soon πŸ‘€

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The play-off finals are set:
Championship play-off final
Coventry v Luton (16:45 BST - Saturday, 27 May)
League Two play-off final
Carlisle v Stockport (13:30 BST - Sunday, 28 May)
League One play-off final
Barnsley v Sheff Wed (15:00 BST - Monday, 29 May)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.