Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it was definitely something along those lines considering she went out of the country to get it done
and recently had a baby… her face looks the same in pics but then again she’s FaceApp biggest fan so you’d never know lol

Reactions: 2
City fans, how are you all feeling about tonight? Confident or?

Reactions: 2
was coming here to moan about how scared i am 😂

i know we can beat them, even over the previous two legs last season i truly believe we outplayed them. but RM are terrifying and the boys completely lost their heads (i still have PTSD from it) but i can’t see that happening again. i think it’s going to be a really good game and i really think we can win - but yeah, i’m shitting myself

Reactions: 3

i know we can beat them, even over the previous two legs last season i truly believe we outplayed them. but RM are terrifying and the boys completely lost their heads (i still have PTSD from it) but i can’t see that happening again. i think it’s going to be a really good game and i really think we can win - but yeah, i’m shitting myself
Yeah on paper you should beat them but it’s never that straight forward 🤣 The scariest thing about them in the CL is that they somehow always find a way to win, even if they have been outplayed the entire game. It’s like the heritage comes out and pulls them through 🤣

Reactions: 7

I can see it being a draw tonight in Madrid but you guys getting the win at the Etihad 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can see it being a draw tonight in Madrid but you guys getting the win at the Etihad 👀
i just really hope we get through - i’m taking my nephew to the home game and after the tears at the end of last season (when we were 2-0 down to villa) i’m praying for a game less dramatic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah on paper you should beat them but it’s never that straight forward 🤣 The scariest thing about them in the CL is that they somehow always find a way to win, even if they have been outplayed the entire game. It’s like the heritage comes out and pulls them through 🤣
don’t it infuriates me - they’re the comeback kings it makes me want to scream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have anxiety. I woke up and my stomach hurts, I still have ptsd after last year. 😂 😩🫣

Happy that militao is suspended. Alaba is just coming back from injury. No left back so either Camavinga or nacho will play out of pos. Madrid barely won against mid table ossasuna in copa del Rey on Sat

Even with all that and my Madrid friends and family seem nervous AF, I know that RM are always a different animal in UCL. Florentino prob sold his soul.

Want a win obvs, would be content with a draw. Then come home to Etihad.

I hope pep did an 2.0 update on the robot. LFG CITY 😭💙🙏🏼📿

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My 2 faves looking dapper 🥰🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does Charlotte tripper bother putting that tiny little emoji on her kids faces 😭 Sometimes she’ll cover them up completely and then the next day it’s a tiny little heart covering their nose, why bother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
don’t it infuriates me - they’re the comeback kings it makes me want to scream 😂
it's almost supernatural isn't it! the end of that game last year was absolutely bizarre, like some kind of divine intervention 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will never understand city’s obsession with making their players dress like middle aged estate agents

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.