Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the milkybar kid got motm 🤔 Camavinga robbed, he’s one of the most underrated players in football right now. Constantly playing out of position and still so good

Reactions: 8
I see the milkybar kid got motm 🤔 Camavinga robbed, he’s one of the most underrated players in football right now. Constantly playing out of position and still so good
God save the king 😂 👑 - king Kevin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong he was class and that goal was amazing, but camavinga was insane 🤣
kev tends to get MOM award even when he doesnt play well. Funny enough he never win the player of the month award in prem. its like roles reversed.
---
Happy with citys result tonight. Really think we go through now...

Haalands dad being evicted from coporate for arguing with real fans and throwing nuts and insults has to be something i didnt expect tonight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy with citys result tonight. Really think we go through now...
Haalands dad being evicted from coporate for arguing with real fans and throwing nuts and insults has to be something i didnt expect tonight
Did you see the video 🤣 was he drunk? Real fans are the pits, I wouldn’t have gave them the satisfaction. Easier said than done though I suppose…

Is it just me or is this the worst UCL season in years? Just no memorable matches apart from Liverpool holding five at home
i’ve enjoyed it - some memorable games for me:

liverpool getting beat 5-0 at home to RM
chelsea beating dortmund 2-0 at home
us thrashing rb leipzig 7-0 at home
benfica battering club brugge 5-0 at home
us again dominating bayern at home (bonus being the crowd booing cancelo for his comments and mane loving the abuse from the home fans calling him a scouse bastard when he was warming up 😂)

i’ve really enjoyed watching the napoli games as well they’re a great team and really thought they’d make it to the final.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
i’ve enjoyed it - some memorable games for me:

liverpool getting beat 5-0 at home to RM
chelsea beating dortmund 2-0 at home
us thrashing rb leipzig 7-0 at home
benfica battering club brugge 5-0 at home
us again dominating bayern at home (bonus being the crowd booing cancelo for his comments and mane loving the abuse from the home fans calling him a scouse bastard when he was warming up 😂)

i’ve really enjoyed watching the napoli games as well they’re a great team and really thought they’d make it to the final.
Speaking of Mane, apparently Chelsea are interested in signing him 🤔 If it’s true this is why Chelsea is not a serious institution. They need young players who can score goals consistently yet they keep going for either players who cannot score or older players who are past their prime and are washed 🤣 Love Mane but he’s not the player he once was.

Reactions: 4
BT branching out and using the same commentators and pundits two nights in a row.

Ferdinand is haunting me.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’ve spent the last 10 minutes on this twitter page it didn’t disappoint. I’ll never unsee him from now on😭
1F4B2752-7B60-4EA2-AE1A-50D119EA8DE2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not football but GAA shows it’s happening in all sports and the people in charge aren’t doing anything about it or saying anything
Hidden under spoiler due to the contents

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Do Harry & Fern ever get a night out without the beg Daisy hanging off their arm? I get that it’s nice to invite your family to events etc but she literally goes everywhere with them 😭

• Haha
Do Harry & Fern ever get a night out without the beg Daisy hanging off their arm? I get that it’s nice to invite your family to events etc but she literally goes everywhere with them 😭
Don’t think they were there long anyways… 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.