Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Charlotte tripper bother putting that tiny little emoji on her kids faces 😭 Sometimes she’ll cover them up completely and then the next day it’s a tiny little heart covering their nose, why bother 🤣
I thought the same, seems pointless if she’s trying to cover their faces because you can see them clearly 🤣 Unless it’s to stop papers & press using the pics?

Reactions: 5
Why does Charlotte tripper bother putting that tiny little emoji on her kids faces 😭 Sometimes she’ll cover them up completely and then the next day it’s a tiny little heart covering their nose, why bother 🤣
Her sister has shown the faces all before
It’s the same as those who cover faces but then send there kids out to be mascots

Reactions: 4
I can see this being a high scoring game. 3-2 to Madrid, Rodrygo brace & Vini goal and Haaland & KDB to score for city. Watch it be a 0-0 draw now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I will never understand city’s obsession with making their players dress like middle aged estate agents
they’re SO bad every year. whoever designs our CL travelling clothes is a united fan there’s no other explanation. a true tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to his fans but Grealish is an insufferable gobshite.
I’m always amazed to see him on his feet. Usually he’s rolling around on the floor.

Reactions: 9
I know it’s been mentioned but those jean/shirt combos do give this vibe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really missed a whole chapter about Nat Phillips being with Liam Gallagher’s daughter huh…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
😬😬😬😬has everyone seen the lead up to City goal went out 😬😬.

Seriously what is var for if not for things like that. All we want is consistency

Reactions: 2
😬😬😬😬has everyone seen the lead up to City goal went out 😬😬.

Seriously what is var for if not for things like that. All we want is consistency
What people fail to mention is Madrid got the ball back then lost it so new phase of play 👍 not to mention the countless fouls Madrid were commiting without punishment

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is this the worst UCL season in years? Just no memorable matches apart from Liverpool holding five at home

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.