Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
genuinely dying at ynwa being sung at the Coronation Concert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Megan McKenna using her relationship with Oli Burke as ad content 😭🤣
I missed the whole bloody chapter when him & Lissy Roddy broke up. What went down there? And does he see his child still?
---
how lush is this😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Genuine question @neapsntatties - does it still feel super exciting winning the league when you don’t really have much competition? I was in Scotland for work a few months ago and one of my colleagues was joking that he was going to pick a random team in London to follow alongside his own team. It seems like (and totally correct me if I’m completely wrong) that it’s just between you guys and Rangers, and even they don’t seem up to your standard these days. Winning is always exhilarating but do you ever wish another few teams got into the mix? Or is it more that you’re after chasing records now?

Reactions: 3
Genuine question @neapsntatties - does it still feel super exciting winning the league when you don’t really have much competition? I was in Scotland for work a few months ago and one of my colleagues was joking that he was going to pick a random team in London to follow alongside his own team. It seems like (and totally correct me if I’m completely wrong) that it’s just between you guys and Rangers, and even they don’t seem up to your standard these days. Winning is always exhilarating but do you ever wish another few teams got into the mix? Or is it more that you’re after chasing records now?
It’s always exciting for me but I understand why others would think the same way you do. It is a two horse race all the time here, and I’ll admit the seasons when rangers weren’t in the top flight did feel a little dull as we didn’t have those games to look forward to for a bit of competition. I do wish our league was more competitive as most of the teams play so defensively against us and Rangers and it can be a bit boring to watch. My boyfriend supports St Mirren so I often go watch some of those games with him and they play so differently when playing other teams in the league. It’s exciting as I get to see the other teams in our league play proper football instead of just trying to defend. I guess the last two seasons have been great as we got a new manager after an awful season who has now got us playing a completely different style of football. It feels like the club has a new identity with the new manager and captain etc, so I’m ecstatic and will be as long as we keep this up!

Reactions: 4
So the Championship, League 1 and League 2 promotions, play-offs and relegations have been decided and look like this.
Championship:
Promotion- Burnley (Champions) Sheffield United runners up
Play-offs- Middlesbrough vs Coventry and Luton vs Sunderland, although I think whoever is promoted from these teams will come straight back down
Relegation- Wigan, Blackpool and Reading

League 1
Promotion- Plymouth Argyle (Champions) and Ipswich Town runners up
Play-offs- Sheffield Wednesday vs Peterborough and Barnsley vs Bolton
Relegation- Forest Green, Accrington Stanley, Morecambe and MK Dons

League 2
Promotion- Leyton Orient (Champions), Stevenage runners up and Northampton Town
Play-offs- Salford vs Stockport County and Bradford City vs Carlisle United
Relegation- Rochdale and Hartlepool United

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It might not happen but Sunderland being promoted again on the first attempt after being in League One for 4 years would be impressive to be fair!

Also just learnt their owner is 3 years younger than me (he’s 26), and the youngest chairman in English football, fair play to him I guess, he couldn’t become a player himself because of injuries so just went and bought a club instead… 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Everton what the duck 😭 I always make jokes about wanting them to go down but I think they might just escape it this season, again 🤣

Reactions: 7
It’s always exciting for me but I understand why others would think the same way you do. It is a two horse race all the time here, and I’ll admit the seasons when rangers weren’t in the top flight did feel a little dull as we didn’t have those games to look forward to for a bit of competition. I do wish our league was more competitive as most of the teams play so defensively against us and Rangers and it can be a bit boring to watch. My boyfriend supports St Mirren so I often go watch some of those games with him and they play so differently when playing other teams in the league. It’s exciting as I get to see the other teams in our league play proper football instead of just trying to defend. I guess the last two seasons have been great as we got a new manager after an awful season who has now got us playing a completely different style of football. It feels like the club has a new identity with the new manager and captain etc, so I’m ecstatic and will be as long as we keep this up!
Thank you for answering 🥰 always good to get a different perspective.
Bringing it back to my own team - glad Millwall bottled making the Championship playoffs. Ha! 3-1 to 3-4 at your own gaff 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That Everton game jeez I was expecting a loss as Brighton are a good team. By Tonight Leicester could be in bottom 3

Reactions: 12
It’s not often you see players back themselves on socials tbf, wouldn’t surprise me if it ends messy between him and Leicester/the fans though.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.