Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not often you see players back themselves on socials tbf, wouldn’t surprise me if it ends messy between him and Leicester/the fans though.

Maddison is one of the best media trained players right now, so I’m intrigued about this. He’s clearly off, so probably feels like backing himself is fair game. Not mad at it!

Reactions: 7
FML Everton playing a worldie the week before we play them which is also sandwiched between Real Madrid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 12
FML Everton playing a worldie the week before we play them which is also sandwiched between Real Madrid 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🫣🫣🫣🫣
Look, as much as many of us want Everton to stay up, City and Brighton are not the same. I think you’ll be alright 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Go on Nottingham Forest 🌳 🌳 send Leicester down

I’ll cheer you on, Super Cooper leads the Garibaldi

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Cheers Everton boyfriends crying

(I have a cousin who supports Everton so I’d like them to stay up)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Megan would not be a championship wag she’d find a way out
When I think about the possibility of Everton going down I don’t think about how it’ll be without them in the prem, or how the players will feel but I think how Megan would cope as a championship wag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
omfg. i was at the everton game today, and let me just say that i am ABSOLUTELY CHUFFED TO BLOODY PIECES. how on EARTH did we score 5 goals, have we been saving them up for a special occasion???! fivethirtyeight now has us at a 22% chance of relegation, compared to something like 67% when i checked this morning (yes i check it too often). omg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I reckon i’ve aged 84 years watching Everton today
Look, as much as many of us want Everton to stay up, City and Brighton are not the same. I think you’ll be alright 🤣🤣
The same Everton that should’ve and would’ve deserved to beat them in December 👀👀👀

• Haha
Only 3 games today yet 21 goals scored 🤯 What a day of football, could do with MOTD after that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.