Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™d rather do one of those bush tucker trials then carry on supporting those divvyโ€™s running round dressed as barcodes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've had a good day so far with the footie plus Mum bought me dinner haha
Can't wait for my lads to spoil it, tell you now Weghorst scores i'm flashing twitter :ROFLMAO:
---
pretty sure Brandon Williams said Queen instead of King

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Thank you, absolutely buzzing!

Ange really has built something special here, love the guy ๐Ÿ’š Iโ€™m off out to celebrate!
Celtic officially winning the league on coronation weekend, couldnโ€™t have written it any better ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’š

• Haha
And we are so much better second half ๐Ÿ™ˆ
---
Weggy off so Twitters safe from my boobs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not surprised at all about this, its a mix of so many games played, lack of squad depth, needing a goal scorer & twatty errors lol

• Haha
And we are so much better second half ๐Ÿ™ˆ
---
Weggy off so Twitters safe from my boobs :ROFLMAO:

For most of the twatty teenage boys on Twitter they may well have been the first tits they saw. Poor lads will have to wait longer now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go on you blowing bubbles, Rice Rice baby governors, thatโ€™s a lovely win

Never change Man United your perfect the way you are ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฉต

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
on positive side( you know me always looking for bright side) Imagine the teams we'd meet in CL eek Europa again would prob be better

Reactions: 6
Didn't want to be in the champions league anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Can anyone lend me roughly 5-6 billion ๐Ÿ’ฐ to buy some new players ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Didn't want to be in the champions league anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Can anyone lend me roughly 5-6 billion ๐Ÿ’ฐ to buy some new players ๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah you will still get top 4. We have left it too late now and I canโ€™t see any of the others making it either.

Nah you will still get top 4. We have left it too late now and I canโ€™t see any of the others making it either.
I think you'll do it as a good run atm, my only hope is Newcastle keep dropping points.

Our Women all but confirmed there CL place Today

Reactions: 3
You're only 1 point behind and think utd players have gone on holiday early ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
For most of the twatty teenage boys on Twitter they may well have been the first tits they saw. Poor lads will have to wait longer now ๐Ÿ˜‚
I donโ€™t know what happened but anyone who is on football twitter definitely has never seen tits x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.