Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been awol from these threads for a while but 2 things. Has Olivia Naylor birthed baby stones yet? And do we think Megan Pickford and Fern Maguire have fallen

Reactions: 2
I’ve been awol from these threads for a while but 2 things. Has Olivia Naylor birthed baby stones yet? And do we think Megan Pickford and Fern Maguire have fallen
John Stones’ baby was born a few months ago

Reactions: 4
Presuming ON had a boy from her instagram with the
💗💙💙” Megan just seems to be besties with everyone to he fair and poor Fern is lumbered with the annoying Maguire family! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Creasing at the height of Robertson 😭 Looks like a couple and their 10 year old son ffs

• Haha
It looks like he’s a kid that won an experience day 😭.

I say that like I’m not 5’2” myself 🤣.
A competition winner 😭 Think it looks worse because the other 2 are giants, if he was next to average sized people it probably wouldn’t have looked as bad 🤣

Reactions: 2
Meanwhile at Wolves...

I mean, Julen's great but.... qué?? Maybe he's a Tattler. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the gossip he could spill , :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

as the for Forrest wags britney and nicole hagan are the ones that are annoying.
They are the only 2 that are "known" none of the others gfs are known. I only know a couple of them but if I saw then.on the street no idea it was them. We ain't exactly a club that have their WAGS in the papers. Maybe 1 would like to be known more 🤨

Reactions: 3
Me sat on holiday knowing Tottenham will NOT be ruining my day… 😆🫤 wait till FT when I return and tell you all they actually ruined my entire trip.

E48EA811-3A0A-46F6-9404-1AFFC28AD8A1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone tell TPTB that having a 3pm Saturday PL TV blackout isn’t going to make/help me support Norwich (sorry @GoldenBoots) 😠

Happy holiday @Snoopysnoop123! It’ll be me come Tuesday so thankfully I’ll be blissfully ignorant (Constantly checking for updates) for the Spurs/Villa match next week 😆

Is this City & Arsenal now having played the same amount of games? I know City had a game in hand to play but wasn’t sure when it all leveled out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.