Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this City & Arsenal now having played the same amount of games? I know City had a game in hand to play but wasn’t sure when it all leveled out.
No City play their second game in hand against Brighton in the final midweek. Arsenal play their 35th game tomorrow, City are on 34 after today.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No City play their second game in hand against Brighton in the final midweek. Arsenal play their 35th game tomorrow, City are on 34 after today.
There’s so much going on in the league that I can’t keep up 😭 If city win today it will be the first time they stay top of the league regardless of whether Arsenal win or not, I think?

Reactions: 5
City with another pen. That's like 3 in 3 games 🤣🤣.

Seriously no other team gets as many pens as city 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m creasing at the Chelsea fans singing “we are staying up” 😭 They are in the trenches 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s Big Sam and that meat and potato pie head of his saying now…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s Big Sam and that meat and potato pie head of his saying now…
"I'm still better than Pep, if I was in charge we'd be 3 nil up in 10 mins" I get believing in yourself but his ego needs to slim down 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
and we're back! I'm so excited to see Madueke and Felix under Poch

• Heart
Reactions: 1
my fantasy jinx is officially over as I bought Salah this Week :)

Reactions: 2
as a 4ft 10" person I find you hightist :ROFLMAO:
i’m screaming at these height comments. why is everyone on here super small, i’d look like haaland stood next to you all 😂

also not gundogan taking the penalty to get his first hat trick and missing 💀 i’m fuming i still need haaland to score 5 more goals and he should’ve bleeping taken that. i’m still proper aggy about it let the striker take the pen we’re in a title challenge you wally

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't believe they even played it :ROFLMAO: 🙈
The club was in a difficult position because if they didn’t play it you just know it’s all sky sports and the others would go on about for weeks. I’m glad they did play it though, purely to see the rage from the tories all over twitter after the booing 🤣 Saw someone genuinely say that all scousers should be arrested for not supporting the monarchy, truly a mental illness.

Reactions: 4
i’m screaming at these height comments. why is everyone on here super small, i’d look like haaland stood next to you all 😂
🤣 Pleased to let you know I’m 5’9!

Lucas Digne has no shame, I swear- subbed on in the 85th minute, his team lost and he still made an Insta post within 30 minutes of full time 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
After the Brighton loss, I was properly pissing myself for today but yesssss, MASSIVE MASSIVE THREE POINTS 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After the Brighton loss, I was properly pissing myself for today but yesssss, MASSIVE MASSIVE THREE POINTS 😍.
I’ve been really enjoying watching villa this season and it’s good seeing them do well, but I don’t want Wolves to go down so was rooting for you guys today 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was bored so was just looking at some old threads from the OG days and i’m absolutely dead at some of the stuff i’m reading 😭 Does anyone remember Thegreenbush96? Pissing myself at some of the tit they used to come up with 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.