Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleased that Lewis Dunk is back in the squad. Where is Pope though?!

View attachment 2192992
He’s had a great season, deserves it. Maguire though? πŸ™ˆ
---
The facetune tho πŸ˜‚

What an absolute nutcase! 🀯 Was wondering why Billy G unfollowed lots of people on his Insta, she must have been contacting his friends and family Fs 😳

Reactions: 13
What an absolute nutcase! 🀯 Was wondering why Billy G unfollowed lots of people on his Insta, she must have been contacting his friends and family Fs 😳
I just read the article and it really has had a massive impact on Billy as he has been unable to sleep and has had to resort to taking sleeping tablets, it also had a knock-on effect on his performances as it left him extremely stressed and struck by feelings of panic, the attacks from the woman has damaged relationships and friendships that he already had, Billy also cut off contact with friends and female acquaintances on social media in order to protect them from the woman, Billy doesn't know who he can trust anymore because of what happened to him and the woman in question also claimed online that she had fallen pregnant with Billy's baby.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
All the homophobes are out under Man Utd's Rainbow Devils post. Plus side my Men Kissing Gifs have had at least 4 of them blocking me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just read the article and it really has had a massive impact on Billy as he has been unable to sleep and has had to resort to taking sleeping tablets, it also had a knock-on effect on his performances as it left him extremely stressed and struck by feelings of panic, the attacks from the woman has damaged relationships and friendships that he already had, Billy also cut off contact with friends and female acquaintances on social media in order to protect them from the woman, Billy doesn't know who he can trust anymore because of what happened to him and the woman in question also claimed online that she had fallen pregnant with Billy's baby.
god, that sounds like such a stressful and horrible experience for him, poor guy. hopefully he's received psychological support and this doesn't affect his future friendships and relationships, this kind of harassment/stalking really is an assault on your trust in other people :-(

Reactions: 11
It'll be Newcastle tomorrow and Liverpool the next. It was arsenal the other day 🀣
---

😱Don't say that! We only need 1 point to secure CL
I'm hoping i'm wrong just Fulham will be all out for 'revenge' and would be typical of Chelsea's awful season for them to beat us. I'll happily take a draw though so Sunday I can have a chilled watch.

Reactions: 5
I'm hoping i'm wrong just Fulham will be all out for 'revenge' and would be typical of Chelsea's awful season for them to beat us. I'll happily take a draw though so Sunday I can have a chilled watch.
If they draw tomorrow, they qualify. Utd have a game in hand to Liverpool. Utd are on 69 points and Liverpool on 66. Praying they just complete it tomorrow. A win would be better than a draw. No pressure like πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
If they draw tomorrow, they qualify. Utd have a game in hand to Liverpool. Utd are on 69 points and Liverpool on 66. Praying they just complete it tomorrow. A win would be better than a draw. No pressure like πŸ˜‚
Crazy how we'd already have top4 but that last min pen v Brighton

Reactions: 3
So happy for Brighton! A great team, unbelievable manager and such a well run club. I was worried about how they might do after Potter left but to finish in the top 6 and be playing in europa league next season is an unbelievable achievement πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.