Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see this video Mudryk posted on instagram? I can’t stand when people do this, someone is trying to better themself yet is being posted online for people to laugh at and comment on. He’s really bad vibes, I don’t like him one bit and this just confirms it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone see this video Mudryk posted on instagram? I can’t stand when people do this, someone is trying to better themself yet is being posted online for people to laugh at and comment on. He’s really bad vibes, I don’t like him one bit and this just confirms it.

Yeah I find filming people in public just to laugh at them is really gross. Hes so out of line for this

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has anyone heard of this girl?

---

To be fair, the guy in the video is Mount's dad who is using one of the Cobham gyms, presumably before or after a meeting. Mudryk was probably wondering why a 60 year old man was in his place of work with his own PT and his ass hanging out. I still think it's completely unacceptable for him to have recorded and shared it, but the context is slightly different from what Swoll probably thinks it is (Mudryk walking into a public gym).

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone heard of this girl?

---

To be fair, the guy in the video is Mount's dad who is using one of the Cobham gyms, presumably before or after a meeting. Mudryk was probably wondering why a 60 year old man was in his place of work with his own PT and his ass hanging out. I still think it's completely unacceptable for him to have recorded and shared it, but the context is slightly different from what Swoll probably thinks it is (Mudryk walking into a public gym).
I haven't heard of her but remember that account she made commenting on his instagram last year

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
You can definitely understand why so many footballers are with the childhood sweethearts, scary world out there.

Reactions: 16
^ so Mudryk is just publicly shaming his teammate's beloved father?

Yay, Chelsea. Yay.

• Sad
^ so Mudryk is just publicly shaming his teammate's beloved father?

Yay, Chelsea. Yay.
I really doubt he knew that was Mount's dad. But it's not as if it will cause any dressing room issues when Mount will (thankfully) not be a Chelsea player for much longer

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.