Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Madrid completely crumble in this second half, give me those Benzema tears ๐Ÿ’™

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Real Madrid would have at least put up more of a fight ๐Ÿ’€.
The football scriptwriters are wild this season lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought Real Madrid would have at least put up more of a fight ๐Ÿ’€.
The football scriptwriters are wild this season lol
Its like there my lads :ROFLMAO:
---
And as tit as my lads are they still scored against City both games this season, oh Real ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And the feeling will get better City fans, nothing on Earth like winning a treble. Trust me 24 Years later it'll still feel just as good

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, for a place in the Premier League the Championship play-off final is between Luton and Coventry, however, I think whoever wins this will come straight back down.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well played City! Made RM look beyond average, Iโ€™m terrified of how good this side are this season!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Scenes when city beat Bayern & Madrid, but Pep plays Haaland in goal in the final and they bottle it ๐Ÿคฃ City made Madrid look like Sheffield Wednesday, unbelievable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Sad
So Man City in the CL final, how that brings back memories for meโ€ฆ that was when I was blocked by Lauryn Goodman on Instagram. What a brilliant time that was, shame I wonโ€™t be able to send her a photo of Kyle with the trophy this time around๐Ÿ˜” I only called her obsessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scenes when city beat Bayern & Madrid, but Pep plays Haaland in goal in the final and they bottle it ๐Ÿคฃ City made Madrid look like Sheffield Wednesday, unbelievable ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Actually heโ€™s gonna play jack in goal. Heโ€™s been preparing ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well played to City they were the much better team! I think they will win it nowโ€ฆNo disrespect to inter but I think if you beat Real Madrid you Can probs beat anyone!

• Heart
So, in regards to the Championship play-off final between Luton and Coventry it is worth pointing out that just 5 years ago they were playing each other in League 2, but in exactly 10 days time they will be both be fighting for a place in the Premier League and it's stories like this that just make you love football.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.