Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luton cause I wanna see the primadonna big six have to go to their ground lol. Itd be funny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we know if Dave is going to live with John Stones all Klye Walker?
So glad he is back in the uk safely.
He is going to live with one of the England staff, a chap called Tony who was their head of security but has now left/retired(?).

Hope they've all set up a direct debit to the rescue centre

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230517_103725_Chrome.jpg

Got a nervous tummy πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« really can't go through the heartache again 😭😭😭 Please City I beg you for the sake of my mental health we need a win πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ“Ώ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The Luton Town manager is 😍 just saying πŸ˜‚ He can be added to my list πŸ˜‚
It’s so nice to have a good looking manager for a change (no offence to any previous managers) I’m still on cloud 9 after last night honestly can’t believe we’re going to the final

Reactions: 4
My only hope now is with Darmian, Mkhitaryan & Lukaku πŸ™ˆ
I hadnt seen this lol its says broken but clicking it sends you to it

Reactions: 1
But a bet on for tonight, need City to win, Haaland to score and a KDB assist for Β£145 πŸ€‘ I’ve got faith in them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see you beautiful people wanting City to win and wanting Gucci to get a Turkish delight 😘🩡😘🩡

duck Real Madrid πŸ₯Š

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope for penalties cause I love a good peno shoot out when it’s not Wolves or England 🀣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So your saying you want me on a life support machine
Would really like it done in regulation time. No extra time. No penalties. I’ll have a nervous breakdown and I already have a stomach ache this morning

LFG CITY πŸ’™πŸ™πŸΌπŸ“Ώ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.