Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, in regards to the Championship play-off final between Luton and Coventry it is worth pointing out that just 5 years ago they were playing each other in League 2, but in exactly 10 days time they will be both be fighting for a place in the Premier League and it's stories like this that just make you love football.
Don’t mind who comes up out of those two tbf! However… Richard Keys supports Coventry so that’s a good enough reason for me to support Luton.

Reactions: 10
So, in regards to the Championship play-off final between Luton and Coventry it is worth pointing out that just 5 years ago they were playing each other in League 2, but in exactly 10 days time they will be fighting for a place in the Premier League and it's stories like this that just make you love football.
Honestly I think whoever comes up, it’ll be great. A nice welcome change and happy for the fans. I feel like a lot of modern fans wouldn’t really understand how much it means for the fans or the clubs.

I know the big six fans on here are nice but some of the ones I have known are so out of touch like my ex who cried cause his team was having a “tit season” whilst we were in League One or the guy at work who moaned that his team only won two trophies 😭

Reactions: 11
EDERSON AND AKE, WALKER AND AKANJI, RUBEN DIAS, JOHNNY STONESSSSS

BEST DEFENCE IN EUROPE

WE’RE MANCHESTER CITY; ON OUR WAY TO INSTANBUL

OHHHHHHHHHH, WE’RE THE BOYS IN BLUE

OHHHHHHHHHH, COMING AFTER YOU

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t mind who comes up out of those two tbf! However… Richard Keys supports Coventry so that’s a good enough reason for me to support Luton.
Both teams have gone through so much over the last 10 years or so as between 2007 and 2009 Luton suffered from massive financial difficulties which led to them being docked 30 points and resulted in them being relegated from League 2, they then played in the Conference for 4 seasons before eventually winning in the title in the 2013-14 season, they then also spend a few seasons in League 2 before getting promoted and then they achieved a second successive promotion by winning the League 1 title the following season.

Meanwhile, with Coventry in 2007 they faced the possibility of being forced out of business before being bought out by the hedge fund owner Sisu Capital however, as debts mounted Sisu began reducing investment from 2009 which led to the resignation of executive chairman Ray Ranson, Coventry were then relegated to League 1 in 2012 and were forced to groundshare with Northampton Town following a rent dispute with the Ricoh Arena owners and yet again the club fell into liquidation, but were allowed to continue playing under Sisu's company Otium. Coventry were then exiled again from the Ricoh Arena from 2019 to 2021 and were forced to play their home games at Birmingham City amid ongoing legal action by Sisu over the 2014 purchase of the stadium by Wasps rugby club which only concluded last year. The Sisu era finally ended this year when local businessman Doug King purchased the club but he had also attempted to acquire the CBS Arena as it is known now after Wasps and the stadium holding company had fallen into administration, but unfortunately for him his bid came too late and the stadium was eventually sold to Mike Ashley.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i’m proper in shock that was such an incredible performance. made real madrid look like pure shite. this team 🥺😭🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So, in regards to the Championship play-off final between Luton and Coventry it is worth pointing out that just 5 years ago they were playing each other in League 2, but in exactly 10 days time they will be both be fighting for a place in the Premier League and it's stories like this that just make you love football.
A year ago it was Forest so the memories are flooding back 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning to everyone apart from you lot who were supporting Paella Madrid and saying Hala Madrid, little haters.

Tonight my adopted team West Ham will do a Man City

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Patrice Evra after having a disagreement with Man city staff 🤣
Lives in his own world i swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning to everyone apart from you lot who were supporting Paella Madrid and saying Hala Madrid, little haters.

Tonight my adopted team West Ham will do a Man City
Congrats on the win. It could be a great week for you City fans but not sure my Reds will help you this weekend 🙁 will try but don't bet on us!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Patrice Evra after having a disagreement with Man city staff 🤣
Lives in his own world i swear.
Do you know what? I love man utd to bits but some of their formers players other than Roy (cos he's a grumpy git and makes me laugh) are irritating! It's really embarrassing!

Reactions: 10
Congrats on the win. It could be a great week for you City fans but not sure my Reds will help you this weekend 🙁 will try but don't bet on us!
I think you’ll be fine ❤ looking at the fixtures I think Everton, Leeds, and Leicester will struggle to get points all playing away from home. If you win you’ll secure the title for City how lovely would that be.

You coming Istanbul our kid?

• Haha
I think you’ll be fine ❤ looking at the fixtures I think Everton, Leeds, and Leicester will struggle to get points all playing away from home. If you win you’ll secure the title for City how lovely would that be.

You coming Istanbul our kid?
Wish I had your confidence 😄

Thanks for asking but I'll pass for a survival party 🥳 🎉 (maybe) enjoy your title party and maybe after the Champions League party!

• Heart
So either City win the UCL or Lukaku does. Please spare a thought for the dilemma that us Chelsea fans are in

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So either City win the UCL or Lukaku does. Please spare a thought for the dilemma that us Chelsea fans are in
least can then say 'oh well least 1 of our players won the CL'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.