Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

sorry to julien but someone commented on this ‘clearly didn’t complete his course of accutane though’ and when i say i am DECEASED. these twitter guys are full time savages i swear.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Going with a city win tonight, but I think it will be a close game and like others have said penalties would be a good watch. I always forget that Scott Carson has won the CL lol and I laugh every time I remember, does he even play at all anymore? It would be criminal for someone like KDB to retire without winning it tbh, that’s why I would be alright with city finally doing it. I’ll also be happy for my OG fav Stones who might actually get the credit he deserves if he wins the CL 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s till Jan! I dunno why he would take the risk. The FA Obvs have evidence of this. He’s had an amazing season such a shame for Brentford .

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It's definitely a shame for Brentford. He'll be unsellable in the summer window or if any club does go for him then the fee will be reduced substantially. After those comments he made disrespecting them too...

Reactions: 9
And Obvs if Toney does have a problem with gambling I hope he has plenty of support access to help. It’s a horrible addiction.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m really surprised he’s been allowed to play up until now considering the scale of betting / length of ban? is that normal?

He’s a great player, but for sure needs to get help/redeem himself going forward for his careers sake.

The irony of his initials being IBET is still almost unbelievable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ivan Toney suspended from all football for 8 months from now and fined £50,000
Shame for Brentford. He’s a big miss but I hope he can redeem himself. He’s a great player and could have a big future
---
Awww poor baby spider. I hope you win it all Juli 💙

Are you going to be there @spilldatea ??
---

He did at Everton bc yerry Mina scratched the crap out of him 😅
I’ll scratch him in a different way 🥵

Reactions: 9
That's such a shame, is that length of ban normal? 8 months....just seems so harsh. I know he'll be able to train from September but it's not the same as hitting the ground running in full play.

Reactions: 7
The actual UEFA account has tweeted that it’s a Real - Inter final already?! Tf? 😭🤣

Editing to add, apparently they also tweeted a post for a City - Inter final, but it did get deleted. Their admin is just having a bad day clearly… 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Surprised Rudiger was dropped…. Was brilliant vs Haaland last week. Wonder if they’ll regret that decision👀

Reactions: 6
That’s till Jan! I dunno why he would take the risk. The FA Obvs have evidence of this. He’s had an amazing season such a shame for Brentford .
It is a shame for Brentford but it could have been much worse. Two games to go and they've secured a mid-table finish, with Europe extremely unlikely (possibly impossible?) anyway. Then they have the summer to secure cover for next season. It would have been much worse if they'd implemented the ban sooner after he was charged. That being said, us lot in the bottom half have been so shite that it probably wouldn't have affected their position too much anyway. 😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.