Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it’s been updated to say it’s his agent, but jeez do the media have to bring everyone who hosts The One Show down? (I love JJ and couldn’t handle any allegations against him 😄)

View attachment 2173944

The most interesting part of England’s World Cup campaign is coming home!
😂 😂 😂

Hope someone made a nice fee out of selling them that pic

Reactions: 1
Gutted that Saturday's Bobby Firmino Farewell Gala feat. James Milner and John McGinn isn't being televised in the UK. What do I pay my license fee for, eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My lack of faith in my lads means i'm just hoping Newcastle drop points, obv also LFC but I can't see it I think they'll get max points from their 2 games.
I think we win our last 2 games but utd or newcastle won’t drop enough points for us to make top 4, we found our form too late 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think we win our last 2 games but utd or newcastle won’t drop enough points for us to make top 4, we found our form too late 🤣
I see us drawing Fulham and Chelsea will beat us for the lols Positive side least we've got Europa next season

Bobby, Milner, Ox & Keita all leaving at the same time is actually killing me. The latter were usually injured 70% of the season but still 🤣
Don’t forget the incredibly important Arthur Melo!

nothing against the guy but wow what a poor panic signing 😭

Reactions: 4
Luckily for him, his tenure at Watford was only four months so he could retain his youthful good looks! Former Wolves player (and interim manager) and a nice guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we fancying Luton, Middlesbrough or Coventry to come up?

It’ll be good to see a different club rather than the standard Norwich/Watford/West Brom yo-yoing…

Reactions: 6

It’ll be good to see a different club rather than the standard Norwich/Watford/West Brom yo-yoing…
Just based on the manager alone because I'm as shallow as a puddle...Luton Town 😂😂

They are 3rd in the league anyway so deserve it really

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Sorry to any Luton fans but I definitely don't want to see them promoted. I was taken on a date there when i was 15 by a dodgy policeman, so the thought of him getting any excitement/ happiness is a big no from me. Plus Luton is a tit hole of a town.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.