Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad I can watch our last home game this weekend by myself because I will be ugly crying the entire time, will never be ready for bobby to go 😔 If our away fans were singing his song for 15 minutes straight then I dread what it will be like on Saturday 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad I can watch our last home game this weekend by myself because I will be ugly crying the entire time, will never be ready for bobby to go 😔 If our away fans were singing his song for 15 minutes straight then I dread what it will be like on Saturday 😭
I feel the same about PJ4 😭 😭😭😭😭😭😭:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Well I've only just found this thread. Hi all. Currently watching the Liverpool game pleased that Leicester are dropping points

Hi from a Leeds fan BTW

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I've only just found this thread. Hi all. Currently watching the Liverpool game pleased that Leicester are dropping points

Hi from a Leeds fan BTW
Welcome :)

So where does everyone think Madders will end up? I'm assuming Arse or Chelsea

Reactions: 9

I’m guessing Ocean Beach…

If Newcastle go in for him again maybe there, I’ve heard he’s got a niggling injury that he can’t shift and with Ox and Keita leaving Liverpool he could be the next man keeping our medics busy 👍🏼 I don’t think we’re in for him though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s something so funny about Leicester with their tory chanting and national anthem singing being destroyed by the 2 scousers in the team 😭 Another nail in the coffin, can’t see any way of them not going down now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Does any team really want him? If they do go down another might get him for less money than the papers talk about. But really is he that good? Any better than what Arsenal have? Nope. With Newcastle they need more defence players. They attack and midfield is better good. As for Chelsea well depends if Mr Owner goes on a spending spree again or maybe he listen and learned where he had gone wrong this season.

Reactions: 7
Are the papers trying to stir trouble up for Jermaine Jenas? Using an innocent looking pic of him chatting to a woman at the baftas for a headline

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not ready and never will be ready for Bobby to leave 🙁
Bobby, Milner, Ox & Keita all leaving at the same time is actually killing me. The latter were usually injured 70% of the season but still 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Are the papers trying to stir trouble up for Jermaine Jenas? Using an innocent looking pic of him chatting to a woman at the baftas for a headline
Looks like it’s been updated to say it’s his agent, but jeez do the media have to bring everyone who hosts The One Show down? (I love JJ and couldn’t handle any allegations against him 😄)

IMG_3158.png

The most interesting part of England’s World Cup campaign is coming home!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My lack of faith in my lads means i'm just hoping Newcastle drop points, obv also LFC but I can't see it I think they'll get max points from their 2 games.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.