Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Between the Chelsea player's stalker, Ivan Toney and now this Kieran Trippier malarkey, there is a lot going on! And we haven't even hit summer break yet.

My two penneth's worth:

1) On the stalker - awful situation to be in, and I can imagine it really took its toll on all three of the players. Especially as she could turn up at the training ground etc. I know its a faff but couldn't Mount have changed his number? The article seems to talk about her contacting him through multiple numbers but not him changing his? I know it would only cut off one line of comms but its something. Also agree with @GoldenBoots too in that if they are just contacting randomers on Insta to invite to parties (during lockdowns too....) then they may want to rethink the people they open themselves too. These people (as they can see) could be anyone.

2) On Ivan T - I hope he gets some help. Did I see Southgate saying about helping him or did I dream that? (Entirely possible its been a very long few weeks)

3) I think it is Trippier. Let's face it at this point- is anyone suprised at another footballer cheating??!?

Love coming back to a thread full of stuff!!

Reactions: 21

indentifiesasahooman

Well I've only just found this thread. Hi all. Currently watching the Liverpool game pleased that Leicester are dropping points

Hi from a Leeds fan BTW

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I woke up this morning with such a strange sound coming out my mouth, it seems I’ve got a Geordie accent

Wey aye man, Ant and Dec, Cheryl Fernandez sound of the under ground Cole, Almiron pet.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

wordzalad

VIP Member
Have any of you seen the mascots pay thing Gunnersaurus got 70k a SEASON. For dressing up like a dinosaur 😭 For 90mins. I’m in the wrong job lmao

• Haha
  • Wow

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life. At least some of the other wags have degrees & had jobs previously, all she’s ever done is take money from her rich parents and now her rich footballer husband 🤣
How dare you say that, look at how busy at work she was in Oct 2022 😉
Screenshot_20230519-210607_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
not even surprised by that response from tebas - it’s well documented the guy is a massive bell end.

there needs to be adequate punishment - condemning them and saying you don’t agree with their comments is clearly not fucking working. they need to ban their home fans from attending ANY game next year. better yet find the culprits and issue them a lifetime ban.

absolutely stinks of white privilege that once again a black man is being held accountable for educating people on racism. vile league for allowing this to happen and tebas can choke on a dick, the guy is 22 years old and was reduced to tears. abhorrent behaviour which should be adequately punished!!!
From what i’m reading he pointed out the people in the crowd who were chanting and apparently it’s being investigated, but nothing will be done as always. It’s mad because never in a million years would the thought of being racist ever even cross my mind, regardless of how angry I was about something or someone. It’s insane to me that for some people their first thought is to call someone a monkey purely for kicking a ball around a pitch. I hate even typing those words they are so disgusting 🤮

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

spilldatea

VIP Member
not even surprised by that response from tebas - it’s well documented the guy is a massive bell end.

there needs to be adequate punishment - condemning them and saying you don’t agree with their comments is clearly not fucking working. they need to ban their home fans from attending ANY game next year. better yet find the culprits and issue them a lifetime ban.

absolutely stinks of white privilege that once again a black man is being held accountable for educating people on racism. vile league for allowing this to happen and tebas can choke on a dick, the guy is 22 years old and was reduced to tears. abhorrent behaviour which should be adequately punished!!!

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member

fave moment so far closely followed by haaland being interviewed by shreeves and saying to him ‘listen to this song and enjoy it’ and it’s the fans song for him and then he just wanders off mid interview and starts dancing 😂😅

i found it 😂😂 i love this nutter

• Heart
  • Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
Fair play City! Personally thanking you for making sure a certain man goes nowhere near a PL title 🫡

IMG_7003.jpeg

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Good morning to everyone apart from you lot who were supporting Paella Madrid and saying Hala Madrid, little haters.

Tonight my adopted team West Ham will do a Man City

• Heart
  • Haha

Donald23

VIP Member
Wish my brother was good at football so I could be a lady of leisure.
You mean a lady working for a business that’s only client is her brother and somehow soccer aid
Oh and have a failed lip blush business where you did it once on all your favourite wags then gave up
I suppose going on holiday every few weeks must be tiring

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
What do people from Brighton sound like? Just need to borrow their accent for 90 minutes

Blowing bubbles, blue moon and Brighton pier all to win today

• Haha
  • Heart

hyoopy

omfg. i was at the everton game today, and let me just say that i am ABSOLUTELY CHUFFED TO BLOODY PIECES. how on EARTH did we score 5 goals, have we been saving them up for a special occasion???! fivethirtyeight now has us at a 22% chance of relegation, compared to something like 67% when i checked this morning (yes i check it too often). omg

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think I’m the only one that actually likes ON 😂 I think it’s maybe because I’m in love with John Stones so I just like anyone that’s got any relation to him 🤣 Fashion sense is a little off sometimes but I think she’s really pretty!
Other than the fact she’s a homewrecking, manipulative, antivaxx, conspiracy theory believer she seems lovely! 🤣

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
A brilliant player but a face only a mother could love sadly… Any of you that fancy him need your heads testing! Love you all though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’ve remembered now that I came here to say it’s the Aston Villa end of season awards tonight and if I don’t get a Tyrone Mings suited and booted photo,
I’m going to be throwing hands 🤬
You got your wish… and you deserve it, seeing as we haven’t had anything good all season🥰😂

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, in regards to the Championship play-off final between Luton and Coventry it is worth pointing out that just 5 years ago they were playing each other in League 2, but in exactly 10 days time they will be both be fighting for a place in the Premier League and it's stories like this that just make you love football.

• Heart