Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gals! I’m going to Prague for my first European final 😭 not been to anything as big since my heart was broken in Cardiff ( will never forgive you Steven Gerrard)
Special shout out to Wednesday, always the better side of Sheffield after they took us to court for making the most of a loophole (only kidding I’d have been fuming too if I were Utd)
Amazing! What a night of football, I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t watch this sport. It sounds dramatic but there’s nothing else that can give me the feeling that watching football does, even when it’s not my team I just love watching it because you never know what’s coming next 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Amazing! What a night of football, I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t watch this sport. It sounds dramatic but there’s nothing else that can give me the feeling that watching football does, even when it’s not my team I just love watching it because you never know what’s coming next 🤣
Honestly! Just seen the clips of all the scraps of AZ fans getting into the friends and family section, Paqueta’s family wasn’t even there and he was so invested 🤣🤣 honestly though that league one playoff game was for the bleeping books, much better than our game, football is incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If what I am seeing on twitter is true those 2 West Ham fans taking on the opposition to protect the West Ham players families and friends those 2 fans deserve credit and thanks from the players. They definitely have some bruises afterwards!

Reactions: 16
Even i feel a bit sorry for him if this is true. Phil Jones rejected the chance of a testimonial at Manchester United saying: "Apart from my mum and dad, who else would turn up?" 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Even i feel a bit sorry for him if this is true. Phil Jones rejected the chance of a testimonial at Manchester United saying: "Apart from my mum and dad, who else would turn up?" 😢
That is really sad but would he even be able to play? He's been plagued by injuries for so long. He's only played 6 times in the prem since 2019/2020 season

Waiting to see who the next is out the door. Taxi for Maguire! 🚕

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think that’s true, I don’t know too much about the situation but despite him not playing a lot surely people would still turn up for him?

Reactions: 8
Thats a quote from a few Years ago I think. I feel a bit sad he's leaving as poor guy had such a tough time.
I'm glad his last appearance for us went well though we lost :rolleyes: but Phil played really well & he got a really good reception from the crowd
---
oh & you know I talk about my survey site where I bet on games & it randomly picks 1 well this week i'll either get 3 points or be rich 100 token is £2 :ROFLMAO:
For each of these events, you will be paid the following amounts in Tokens:
Win Manchester United: 26.2
Draw: 220.0
Win Chelsea: 434.7

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If what I am seeing on twitter is true those 2 West Ham fans taking on the opposition to protect the West Ham players families and friends those 2 fans deserve credit and thanks from the players. They definitely have some bruises afterwards!
That’s amazing! Hope the players get them tickets to the final!!
---
That is really sad but would he even be able to play? He's been plagued by injuries for so long. He's only played 6 times in the prem since 2019/2020 season

Waiting to see who the next is out the door. Taxi for Maguire! 🚕
If you want to get rid of McTominay…🥵 send him to my address thanks x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope they are rewarded by the club and have personal thankyou from the players . If they don't they are trash.

Reactions: 10
Can't share the link on here for the article but watching the videos of this he really stood up to the yobs and just block their way. Brave man.
Really hope West Ham sort tickets out for him and the other man.
Screenshot_20230519-185152_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Taylor Ward just spends her life abroad at this point I swear? 🤣

She’s gone Bahamas - Dubai - Manchester - Dubai - Manchester - Madrid - Dubai in less than 2 months 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Taylor Ward just spends her life abroad at this point I swear? 🤣

She’s gone Bahamas - Dubai - Manchester - Dubai - Manchester - Madrid - Dubai in less than 2 months 🤣
Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life. At least some of the other wags have degrees & had jobs previously, all she’s ever done is take money from her rich parents and now her rich footballer husband 🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.