Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs!!! Least someone screenshotted itšŸ˜†

View attachment 2162323
this doesnā€™t shock me at all and is so common at these charity events. Iā€™ve been at charity events which footballers are ambassadors for and they havenā€™t turned up, Iā€™ve been at events where theyā€™ve bought tables and now even shown up. Donā€™t know why they donā€™t just give a big donation and let someone else buy the table? But then their names wouldnā€™t be plastered all over it

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t stand Harry Maguire one of the most arrogant people walking this earth, thinks heā€™s a world class footballer when heā€™s fuckin crap.

His whole family are like that, if youā€™ve never come across them in a restaurant your lucky, the lot of them are so obnoxious and think they are like some mafia, bunch of funny shaped head dickheads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
iā€™ve enjoyed it - some memorable games for me:

liverpool getting beat 5-0 at home to RM
chelsea beating dortmund 2-0 at home
us thrashing rb leipzig 7-0 at home
benfica battering club brugge 5-0 at home
us again dominating bayern at home (bonus being the crowd booing cancelo for his comments and mane loving the abuse from the home fans calling him a scouse bastard when he was warming up šŸ˜‚)

iā€™ve really enjoyed watching the napoli games as well theyā€™re a great team and really thought theyā€™d make it to the final.
It's been an interesting UCL, Napoli ran out of gas but they did enough to win Serie A. Inter saving their best stuff for the Champions League, Chelsea doing well.

Still think Real Madrid will win this. drawing 1-1 with Man City wont make a difference. I suppose i will be wrong come Tuesday Night

Reactions: 7
I canā€™t stand Harry Maguire one of the most arrogant people walking this earth, thinks heā€™s a world class footballer when heā€™s fuckin crap.

His whole family are like that, if youā€™ve never come across them in a restaurant your lucky, the lot of them are so obnoxious and think they are like some mafia, bunch of funny shaped head dickheads.
šŸ˜‚ Funny shaped head dickheads šŸ˜‚ I still piss myself at him being called Slabhead!

He is an arrogant knob and his cling on family. Hope he gets sold this summer

Reactions: 15
Was the rest of the England team/Man Utd team busy? Imagine thinking and being like ooh an England internationalā€¦ is it Kane? Maybe Saka, heā€™s a good ladā€¦ and it says itā€™s a Man Utd playerā€¦ oh maybe itā€™s Rashford, heā€™s a lovely guyā€¦ and then Maguire turns up with his funko pop head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Was the rest of the England team/Man Utd team busy? Imagine thinking and being like ooh an England internationalā€¦ is it Kane? Maybe Saka, heā€™s a good ladā€¦ and it says itā€™s a Man Utd playerā€¦ oh maybe itā€™s Rashford, heā€™s a lovely guyā€¦ and then Maguire turns up with his funko pop head.
Generally footballers don't care about Fans etc. It was good seeing Declan Rice with the young fan but that shouldn't be a stand out moment really

Reactions: 18
šŸ˜‚ Funny shaped head dickheads šŸ˜‚ I still piss myself at him being called Slabhead!

He is an arrogant knob and his cling on family. Hope he gets sold this summer
I honestly donā€™t know how your fans donā€™t physically remove him from your club heā€™s abysmal.

I saw Daisy in Nandoā€™s a few months ago swinging a white Jacquemus bag like it was a Birkin. I feel sorry for the mother giving birth to all them big heads she must have needed hundreds of stitches

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Couldnā€™t agree more!!! His whole wider family are awful. Iā€™ve never met such entitled people

Reactions: 9
Alessia Russo also on their table according to Ferns story. Looks like they all just upped and left after presenting their awards

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Other players have to think heā€™s a knob. The only person that likes him must be Southgate šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Other players have to think heā€™s a knob. The only person that likes him must be Southgate šŸ¤£
Have you seen the video of Antony after he scored and Maguire came over to him to congratulate him? If looks could kill šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Wish my brother was good at football so I could be a lady of leisure.
You mean a lady working for a business thatā€™s only client is her brother and somehow soccer aid
Oh and have a failed lip blush business where you did it once on all your favourite wags then gave up
I suppose going on holiday every few weeks must be tiring

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least Daisy and Fern got their photos for the gram I guess. Even if he did have to leave early for whatever reason why couldnā€™t the rest of them have stayed.

Iā€™d be mortified if I was his sister and my sole achievement in life is being the sister of a footballer.
Well said Harry & Alessia( if she was on the table) it makes sense they'd leave earlyish as they've games including a Cup Final this Weekend.
But for the entire table to leave just seems so disrespectful

Reactions: 12
You mean a lady working for a business thatā€™s only client is her brother and somehow soccer aid
Oh and have a failed lip blush business where you did it once on all your favourite wags then gave up
I suppose going on holiday every few weeks must be tiring
Do you reckon she goes places and people are disappointed when she says itā€™s Maguire

ā€œMy brother Harry plays for Englandā€
ā€œKane? Ohā€¦Maguireā€¦thatā€™sā€¦ niceā€

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.