Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But yes Gundogan is very clutch 😎 and will be a miss for city if he leaves at the end of the season.
Yeah, he will be a big miss for City if he does decide to leave at the end of the season. I know Barcelona have been linked with him but I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up going Bayern, Juventus or one of the Milan clubs.

Reactions: 8
Ederson and Ake walker and akanji Ruben dias johnny stones best defense in Europe were Manchester city on our way to Istanbul 🙌🙌🙌💙💙 oooohhhh we're the boys in blue oooohhhh coming after you 🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Brighton - thank you! 💙
I have to say after Potter left Brighton I was worried for them, but De Zerbi has done a fantastic job as they play some really nice football under him and I like how he places his faith in the youngsters i.e. Enciso, Caicedo, Ferguson and Gilmour.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As much as I wanted the title race to come down to the last game, that is what Arsenal deserve. You can’t be as cocky as some of them were and lose or draw 5/9 of their last fixtures, especially not in a title race with city. Knew I liked Brighton 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy for Brighton! It will be nice to see them in Europa (I’m assuming) next year.

I wouldn’t have minded Arsenal to win it (sorry City fans it’s boring the same team winning all the time) but the AFC fans were proper annoying 🤣. Shame for cutie Odegaard tho 🙁

Reactions: 11
Just a reminder that Arsenal were 13 points clear at one point, feels like a lifetime ago that🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
@EllaBella10 your baby is the new man city mascot - sorry to your partner. born on the weekend anniversary of the legendary 93:20 moment when we grabbed the title from united, the weekend we went 4 points clear with a game in hand, and the weekend arsenal well and truly got humbled. someone buy this kid a city kit he’s a good luck charm.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.