Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you my lovely, very kind of you to say 💖
Hopefully join you next season again in the race for the title.

I think i am the only Arsenal fan on here 😢

Also i hope we are going for Declan Rice as a certain player who begins with P will not be at the club 🙏
What do you think will happen with Partey in the summer, does he have long left on his contract? I’m wondering if Arsenal will try to sell him to prevent further backlash.

Reactions: 3
What do you think will happen with Partey in the summer, does he have long left on his contract? I’m wondering if Arsenal will try to sell him to prevent further backlash.
He still got at least 2 years left on his contract. If i remember correctly he is on bail to July.
So you would think if he is charged then he can't stay at the club.
I would hope they get rid of him what ever happens, but i am also hearing we are selling Granit Xhaka 💔
What makes me think T.P could stay if not charged.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen fans trying to say they didn’t, but they completely bottled it. There’s no other way to put it, totally fucked it. I saw people compare this Arsenal team to Liverpool’s 19/20 team, for that alone they deserve this humbling 🤣
2 wins in their last 7 games to me is the definition of bottling it - they had the chance to make the most of the gap between us and capitulate on that and just seem to have given up.

maybe it’s the fact they have such a young squad or that arteta seems to use the same starting 11 each game. saliba getting injured was definitely a blow to that team - but again one player being injured shouldn’t cause a complete collapse of form. i know a lot thought with them bowing out of the europa and the FA cup earlier this year they would be unstoppable but they’ve failed to grasp how city operate in a title charge - once they get a whiff of blood in the water then it’s over. i honestly sometimes think city don’t get enough credit for what they do in the PL - did arsenal actually bottle it or are city just too good to compete with?

I don’t think next season will be anything like this one - this was a one off. once the other big teams have harmony in the changing rooms and cohesion on the pitch, the league will be a completely different beast. I can’t see arsenal challenging for the title next season (especially considering they’ll be playing CL games) but can definitely see them winning at some point in the near future.

i know everyone likes to bang on about city and our squad depth but it’s a myth. we have a relatively small squad compared to the other big 6 teams. i’m not saying we don’t have squad depth because we definitely do - it’s just that the players we have in our squad are all good at what they do. it’s more quality > quantity than anything else.

To achieve what they have so far this season (even after being dog tit before the world cup) and still be in 3 comps (plz i beg for a win against RM) and still come out guns blazing at tough away grounds is just amazing. super proud of the team and the mentality they’ve displayed over the past couple of months.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"If it weren't for the team above us we would've won the league 🥺"

Where do they find these morons

• Haha
Reactions: 17
2 wins in their last 7 games to me is the definition of bottling it - they had the chance to make the most of the gap between us and capitulate on that and just seem to have given up.

maybe it’s the fact they have such a young squad or that arteta seems to use the same starting 11 each game. saliba getting injured was definitely a blow to that team - but again one player being injured shouldn’t cause a complete collapse of form. i know a lot thought with them bowing out of the europa and the FA cup earlier this year they would be unstoppable but they’ve failed to grasp how city operate in a title charge - once they get a whiff of blood in the water then it’s over. i honestly sometimes think city don’t get enough credit for what they do in the PL - did arsenal actually bottle it or are city just too good to compete with?

I don’t think next season will be anything like this one - this was a one off. once the other big teams have harmony in the changing rooms and cohesion on the pitch, the league will be a completely different beast. I can’t see arsenal challenging for the title next season (especially considering they’ll be playing CL games) but can definitely see them winning at some point in the near future.

i know everyone likes to bang on about city and our squad depth but it’s a myth. we have a relatively small squad compared to the other big 6 teams. i’m not saying we don’t have squad depth because we definitely do - it’s just that the players we have in our squad are all good at what they do. it’s more quality > quantity than anything else.

To achieve what they have so far this season (even after being dog tit before the world cup) and still be in 3 comps (plz i beg for a win against RM) and still come out guns blazing at tough away grounds is just amazing. super proud of the team and the mentality they’ve displayed over the past couple of months.
I think there’s a difference between going toe to toe with city like we did and what arsenal have done. They were miles clear of city points wise for majority of the season, and regardless of experience & squad depth there’s no excuse for bottling it that badly imo. They had multiple games with last minute winners which should have added to the momentum they had but it hasn’t worked out that way. We were top of the league going into 2021 and ended up finishing 3rd which to some people might seem like bottling it, but we had zero CB’s in our squad and multiple other things that were going on behind the scenes. Last year we drew I think 5 games over the whole season and lost 3, arsenal have done that in the last 2 months alone which like you said caused city to smell blood and then it was game over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i’m not exaggerating when i say that if we lose both gundo and bernardo this transfer window i will bawl like a baby. i’m far too attached to them both.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
i’m not exaggerating when i say that if we lose both gundo and bernardo this transfer window i will bawl like a baby. i’m far too attached to them both.
This 🙌🙌 I can't see how we're offering gundo a one year rather than 2 year it makes no sense and not sure why Bernardo wants to leave 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That Arsenal result lost me just over £2 as the survey site I use picked that game for me to win a bonus. And I bet nearly all my tokens on them winning

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This 🙌🙌 I can't see how we're offering gundo a one year rather than 2 year it makes no sense and not sure why Bernardo wants to leave 🤷🏼‍♀️
It must be lifestyle ( ie marriage, babies) with a big dose of money and challenge. Bernardo and Kalvin are on the same wage ( o_O ) @ 150k pw, with Gundo 10k less. That'd hurt.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
i’m pretty sure his age has been factored into that - i think they’re hesitant to offer him a longer extension because of that.

with bernardo it’s definitely the weather and the lifestyle - he’s wanted a move for a while and we have never been offered a decent enough fee to warrant him leaving. factor in his missus being pregnant; they probably want to be closer to their families and i can’t blame them.

Reactions: 9
i’m pretty sure his age has been factored into that - i think they’re hesitant to offer him a longer extension because of that.

with bernardo it’s definitely the weather and the lifestyle - he’s wanted a move for a while and we have never been offered a decent enough fee to warrant him leaving. factor in his missus being pregnant; they probably want to be closer to their families and i can’t blame them.
What I love about Bernardo is that even if he’s been wanting to leave, he gives everything on the pitch when he’s on.
I’ll be crushed if and when he and Gundo leave. But not Gundos wife - how do you call yourself Italian and drink Starbucks 😂. She can leave now - yes I’m petty. Yes I drink Starbucks bc I’m not a jerk snob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What I love about Bernardo is that even if he’s been wanting to leave, he gives everything on the pitch when he’s on.
I’ll be crushed if and when he and Gundo leave. But not Gundos wife - how do you call yourself Italian and drink Starbucks 😂. She can leave now - yes I’m petty. Yes I drink Starbucks bc I’m not a jerk snob
I hope whichever city Gundos wife moves to they send the tourism board out to welcome her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never get it when the players wife complains about England like “it’s cold”or “foods tit

I think everyone knows UK is pretty mild and cloudy why are they surprised… also no one’s forcing you to eat the food…Make your own?? or go somewhere else?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never get it when the players wife complains about England like “it’s cold”or “foods tit

I think everyone knows UK is pretty mild and cloudy why are they surprised… also no one’s forcing you to eat the food…Make your own?? or go somewhere else?
Exactly, I’m pretty sure she could afford a chef to cook whatever she wants for her. She can also afford to travel whenever she wants and get involved in projects. She just seems like a vacuous, self indulgent tit to be honest.
Get off Your pedestal and go and soak up the culture of the country you are lucky enough to live on luxury in. We have bloody plenty of it and besidesyou may get vertigo if you look down your nose any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Apparently Leicester haven’t keep a clean sheet in the league since the world cup, enter Liverpool FC at 8pm tonight 😭 I can guarantee they will get one against us 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Nah hottest GK in the league Alisson will keep a clean sheet. Sorry Leicester! 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.