Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and recently had a baby… her face looks the same in pics but then again she’s FaceApp biggest fan so you’d never know lol
She looks so much older than she is and looks different in pictures that are not edited

Reactions: 5
At least Daisy and Fern got their photos for the gram I guess. Even if he did have to leave early for whatever reason why couldn’t the rest of them have stayed.

I’d be mortified if I was his sister and my sole achievement in life is being the sister of a footballer.
Does she still wear her trousers half open at the top? That really annoys me!

That whole family just seem so uncouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you reckon she goes places and people are disappointed when she says it’s Maguire

“My brother Harry plays for England”
“Kane? Oh…Maguire…that’s… nice”
I imagine she’s on like the z list of selfridges never gets the good stuff they offer to other wags families but gets the rejects

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Generally footballers don't care about Fans etc. It was good seeing Declan Rice with the young fan but that shouldn't be a stand out moment really

Grealish seems to be the best well known player with fans , most just do it as the club admim make them .

• Heart
I saw a video about football conspiracies and so far Wolves and Liverpool have played each other once a month this season hasn’t come up lmao. Feels like it Should be on there

• Haha
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which huge international striker has been linked with a move away from his current club this summer but is fighting to stay put? Yes, he's having a pretty good season, but his love for the club runs deeper than that. He's secretly dating one of the club management.​

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Celtics Carl Starfelt and Celtic ladies Jacynta galabadaarachchi (try saying that after a couple of wines 🤣) are dating but not happy Sky Sports have broadcast it yesterday 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​

Which huge international striker has been linked with a move away from his current club this summer but is fighting to stay put? Yes, he's having a pretty good season, but his love for the club runs deeper than that. He's secretly dating one of the club management.​
Kane and levy? Maybe that’s why they are consistently firing managers as they get in the way of true love

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The biggest beg I’ve ever seen. Which Chelsea fella was she with for a little bit?

• Sick
Reactions: 13

The biggest beg I’ve ever seen. Which Chelsea fella was she with for a little bit?
Imagine listening to that first thing in the morning 🙄

Harvey Vale was the best she could do so far 🤣 she was stalking Mount and co in Mykonos year before last. Apparently she was after Gilmour as well but he knows better!

Cannot stand her, I’ve seen her skipping and dancing about Glasgow filming herself. Total clown of a girl! Her mother / manager swans about like she’s Kris Jenner 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​

Ivan Toney??

Reactions: 2
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​

Please don’t let it be Kane! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe huge refers to height and it’s someone tall? Can’t be Haaland cause he’s just signed one year… who else is tall and might leave their club?

Celtics Carl Starfelt and Celtic ladies Jacynta galabadaarachchi (try saying that after a couple of wines 🤣) are dating but not happy Sky Sports have broadcast it yesterday 😯
It was such a random thing to do! Their relationship was totally private and then Starfelt went to watch one of her games and the camera panned to him in the crowd and one of the commentators just thought it was a great moment to break the news 😂 Stunning couple though I must say!

• Wow
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​

is this just premier league or does it cover other top euro leagues?

I've seen transfer rumours about kane, omishen, ivan toney, kvaratskhelia, lukaku (in regard to staying on loan at inter), brereton diaz

feel like we can rule kane out of this lol

Reactions: 11

WHAT THE ACTUAL.duck.IS THAT???🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Desperate Desperate Desperate
---
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​

It's Son. He must be fed up Harry getting most of attention and not him. That's why he is doing photo shoots now.

Joking Spurs fans obviously

• Wow
  • Haha
I don't know whats cringier? That Talia being a massive beg or that she knows that everyone trolls her and is actually happy about it 🤣🤣 That just makes her a even bigger twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
is this just premier league or does it cover other top euro leagues?

I've seen transfer rumours about kane, omishen, ivan toney, kvaratskhelia, lukaku (in regard to staying on loan at inter), brereton diaz

feel like we can rule kane out of this lol
doesnt specifically say pl which to me rules out pl players as I think they'd include PL in the text otherwise

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.