Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone cares about German football but Dortmund are potentially about to win the Bundesliga for the first time in over 10 years. They haven’t done it since they won it under Klopp in 2012, Bayern have won it every year since. All they have to do is win their last game next week, really hope they do it there’s a lot of players I would love to see win it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if anyone cares about German football but Dortmund are potentially about to win the Bundesliga for the first time in over 10 years. They haven’t done it since they won it under Klopp in 2012, Bayern have won it every year since. All they have to do is win their last game next week, really hope they do it there’s a lot of players I would love to see win it.
been keeping tabs. Munich got got by leipzig.

would be an epic finish for jude if they win

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The Vinicius Jr incident is mortifying, was being racially abused the whole game, was ignored when he was trying to point it out, then got rushed by the GK and another player grabbed him round the neck, but HE was the one red carded for that little lash out at the end?

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m exactly the same! I love the final home games for that reason, usually get an idea of who’s single now (Trent👀), new wags on the scene, then the ones who are pregnant! I’m a right nosey cow😂
Did you see Tsimikas's partner? If not, I hope he brought his dogs.

Reactions: 2
Wouldnt surprise me if he tries for a transfer to a diff league

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The Vinicius Jr incident is mortifying, was being racially abused the whole game, was ignored when he was trying to point it out, then got rushed by the GK and another player grabbed him round the neck, but HE was the one red carded for that little lash out at the end?

It’s beyond grim. His recent instagram post broke my heart, people are begging for change and nothing is being done.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is the side of football I seriously detest 😡 The colour of a person's skin has absolutely sod all to do with how they are as a person, and to be a racist they are the absolute scum of the earth.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Vini, you’re welcome at Spurs babe 😘 No Europe so at least you wouldn’t have to go back to Spain any time soon ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Considering the actual president of La Liga is trying to shift blame towards him he should 100% leave that league.

IMG_7182.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg he should leave. What kind of response is THAT. I know you get racist pricks in every country but omg that response is basically “you should get over it” which is awful

Reactions: 17
not even surprised by that response from tebas - it’s well documented the guy is a massive bell end.

there needs to be adequate punishment - condemning them and saying you don’t agree with their comments is clearly not bleeping working. they need to ban their home fans from attending ANY game next year. better yet find the culprits and issue them a lifetime ban.

absolutely stinks of white privilege that once again a black man is being held accountable for educating people on racism. vile league for allowing this to happen and tebas can choke on a dick, the guy is 22 years old and was reduced to tears. abhorrent behaviour which should be adequately punished!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
not even surprised by that response from tebas - it’s well documented the guy is a massive bell end.

there needs to be adequate punishment - condemning them and saying you don’t agree with their comments is clearly not bleeping working. they need to ban their home fans from attending ANY game next year. better yet find the culprits and issue them a lifetime ban.

absolutely stinks of white privilege that once again a black man is being held accountable for educating people on racism. vile league for allowing this to happen and tebas can choke on a dick, the guy is 22 years old and was reduced to tears. abhorrent behaviour which should be adequately punished!!!
From what i’m reading he pointed out the people in the crowd who were chanting and apparently it’s being investigated, but nothing will be done as always. It’s mad because never in a million years would the thought of being racist ever even cross my mind, regardless of how angry I was about something or someone. It’s insane to me that for some people their first thought is to call someone a monkey purely for kicking a ball around a pitch. I hate even typing those words they are so disgusting 🤮

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.