Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
What an absolute nutcase! 🤯 Was wondering why Billy G unfollowed lots of people on his Insta, she must have been contacting his friends and family Fs 😳
I just read the article and it really has had a massive impact on Billy as he has been unable to sleep and has had to resort to taking sleeping tablets, it also had a knock-on effect on his performances as it left him extremely stressed and struck by feelings of panic, the attacks from the woman has damaged relationships and friendships that he already had, Billy also cut off contact with friends and female acquaintances on social media in order to protect them from the woman, Billy doesn't know who he can trust anymore because of what happened to him and the woman in question also claimed online that she had fallen pregnant with Billy's baby.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

BDY_97

VIP Member
Taylor Ward just spends her life abroad at this point I swear? 🤣

She’s gone Bahamas - Dubai - Manchester - Dubai - Manchester - Madrid - Dubai in less than 2 months 🤣
Don’t think she’s ever worked a day in her life. At least some of the other wags have degrees & had jobs previously, all she’s ever done is take money from her rich parents and now her rich footballer husband 🤣

spilldatea

VIP Member
sorry but i am creasing at the fact that sterling will have to give the city players a guard of honour tomorrow 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

ochebalboa

Was the rest of the England team/Man Utd team busy? Imagine thinking and being like ooh an England international… is it Kane? Maybe Saka, he’s a good lad… and it says it’s a Man Utd player… oh maybe it’s Rashford, he’s a lovely guy… and then Maguire turns up with his funko pop head.
Generally footballers don't care about Fans etc. It was good seeing Declan Rice with the young fan but that shouldn't be a stand out moment really

wordzalad

VIP Member
How deranged do you have to be that your head jumps straight to being racist.

If you wanna sit there and call other players a cheating wanker or a diving twat or ugly pricks go ahead but being racist or bigoted is completely out of line.

It’s just sad at this point.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Who cares if it was her nips or not 😭 Tbf if I was as banging as her I would have mine out 24/7 🤣

• Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Not used to players getting married while seasons still on, First The Diers now
I quitelike this. Low-key. Simple. and not a bloody balloon arch in sight!
it could just be the official wedding though and then a blessing type party abroad in a few weeks.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
How lovely! I really like Dani, watched her documentary about anxiety and really enjoyed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

olivia321

VIP Member
I’d rather do one of those bush tucker trials then carry on supporting those divvy’s running round dressed as barcodes

• Haha

inyo

VIP Member
"If it weren't for the team above us we would've won the league 🥺"

Where do they find these morons

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Fucking hell John Stones is one beautiful man. I hate praising players from other clubs too much, especially close rivals, but i’m so happy he managed to get his career back on track after he was pretty much completely out of the team at city. Madness how good he is and how hardly anyone ever mentions it, the guy is world class.

• Heart