Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
p
. Add me to the list too! if I had the choice of becoming a wag, Steve Walsh would have been my perfect man, bit of gossip about 200 years ago before he played for Leicester my friend went with Matt Elliot a few times, apparently he was not that great in the sack!
Oooh tea! 😂 was he married then too? My sister worked with someone who had a fling with Steve Walsh back in the day, he was still married then too 😬

Reactions: 1
TAA didn’t go to Austria for pre season training and its come out today that he has a slight injury so stayed home. Not buying that at all, I saw some of the videos from his holiday and lets just say he wasn’t careful in terms of corona out mixing with all these love islanders/influencers, so wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had to self isolate 😬

Reactions: 5
TAA didn’t go to Austria for pre season training and its come out today that he has a slight injury so stayed home. Not buying that at all, I saw some of the videos of his holiday and lets just say he wasn’t careful in terms of corona out mixing with all these love islanders/influencers, so wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had to self isolate 😬
Or has a personal issue to deal with - injury is used to cover that.

Reactions: 2
TAA didn’t go to Austria for pre season training and its come out today that he has a slight injury so stayed home. Not buying that at all, I saw some of the videos from his holiday and lets just say he wasn’t careful in terms of corona out mixing with all these love islanders/influencers, so wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had to self isolate 😬
Hopefully nothing like that. Thought he was a good lad. Although wasn't there that snapchat of him messaging some pregnant girl? Not sure if was fake or not though. I'll have to look for the screenshots.

Reactions: 2
Rio F has been banned for driving for the 6th time due to speeding... apparently it was to see a female friend... someone on the DM posted it...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hopefully nothing like that. Thought he was a good lad. Although wasn't there that snapchat of him messaging some pregnant girl? Not sure if was fake or not though. I'll have to look for the screenshots.
A Liverpool player OR staff member has Covid-19 wonder if it's him and they've just said injury? They've carried on with pre-season so it's got to be someone who didn't travel over?

A Liverpool player OR staff member has Covid-19 wonder if it's him and they've just said injury? They've carried on with pre-season so it's got to be someone who didn't travel over?
They said that the person with covid was with the travelling squad, so it is unlikely trent who is the postive case. Divock Origi hasnt been pictured in any training pictures since the first day in austria.

Reactions: 3
They said that the person with covid was with the travelling squad, so it is unlikely trent who is the postive case. Divock Origi hasnt been pictured in any training pictures since the first day in austria.
Oh I didn't see the traveling squad bit. Interesting, thanks!

It's not Trent the person is in Austria with the team. I wonder who it is

The Premier League has seen 14 people test positive for coronavirus since players returned to training from their holidays last weekend, according to reports

I'm shocked its only 14 considering how many wernt social distancing at all

The season starts September 12th so this is very worrying for various clubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.