Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be interesting to see how the press covers Maguire’s arrest. I feel like if it had been someone like Pogba the rags would be on it like a woman on chips.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Harry Maguire is there with his gf too, but where is their daughter? she's only 18 months old. Surely they haven't gone on holiday without her.

Looks like Harry Maguire is there with his gf too, but where is their daughter? she's only 18 months old. Surely they haven't gone on holiday without her.
He’s actually got two daughters. The second was born in May. On Fern’s insta, there was no mention of them going on this trip. It looks like a friend type of holiday.

Reactions: 5
He’s actually got two daughters. The second was born in May. On Fern’s insta, there was no mention of them going on this trip. It looks like a friend type of holiday.
not being funny, but would you leave your 3 month old baby to go on a "mates holiday"

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I couldn’t either 😭 I can barely leave my little boy for a night now and he’s 2.

Weird has anyone watched the video? At the end he seems like he's hanging about... Checks his phone then checks out two girls then follows them... Neither of them are fern. Or am I trying to find something that ain't there😂
They are friends of him and fern, I’ve seen them both many times on ferns insta

Mykonos apparently imposed a partial lockdown. In the video, no one was wearing face masks or observed social distancing. There have been lots of footballers and wags going to Mykonos so no doubt there will be a larger spike in Cov-19 cases. I know United players have 30 days off but they simply should not be travelling at the minute.

Reactions: 6
Mykonos apparently imposed a partial lockdown. In the video, no one was wearing face masks or observed social distancing. There have been lots of footballers and wags going to Mykonos so no doubt there will be a larger spike in Cov-19 cases. I know United players have 30 days off but they simply should not be travelling at the minute.
And as the UK only adds quarantine on a thursday it seems it be another 6 days minimum until Grecce is added.

I think the next 3 or 4 years will see the premier league wages collapse - more English players will go abroad through.

feels like half the league are in Mykonos or just got back

They have a midnight closure imposed on bars etc. Looking at the pictures there's no social distancing. Fans with arms around the players etc.

Reactions: 1
Good afternoon all 🥂
I think this may well have been discussed further up the thread, so apologies if so!
Who is the footballing father of Olivia Naylor's baby. (John Stones current partner.) I’ve been told it’s 100% not him, however feel it’s all a bit strange them getting together while she was pregnant?
Thanks

Good afternoon all 🥂
I think this may well have been discussed further up the thread, so apologies if so!
Who is the footballing father of Olivia Naylor's baby. (John Stones current partner.) I’ve been told it’s 100% not him, however feel it’s all a bit strange them getting together while she was pregnant?
Thanks
Welcome🍷

A certain england ex united player, married and now plays in Italy for Inter... that should help you out! If not go to the Footballers and Wags #1 and #2 thread. Plenty more goss in there to catch up on if you fancy a read! Here’s the link to the first one☺

Reactions: 2
Funny how fern was posting about this amazing holiday and now this has happened 😬

Welcome🍷

A certain england ex united player, married and now plays in Italy for Inter... that should help you out! If not go to the Footballers and Wags #1 and #2 thread. Plenty more goss in there to catch up on if you fancy a read! Here’s the link to the first one☺

Fabulous 🥂
I love to read this forum during breakfast!
Many thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.