Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the maguires are off on holiday again 🤣 I’ve seen a few videos today of them with Daniel James & his girlfriend and also Marcus rashford

Reactions: 1
Has Millie Savage revealled her daughters name publically for the first time on insta story.

Last edited:
I see the maguires are off on holiday again 🤣 I’ve seen a few videos today of them with Daniel James & his girlfriend and also Marcus rashford
All the footballers and wags hang out with each other . Football is a weird world . I can't think of any profession where work colleagues and other halves hang hang out as much .

All the footballers and wags hang out with each other . Football is a weird world . I can't think of any profession where work colleagues and other halves hang hang out as much .
Showbiz circles do as well. I imagine it's because if you married to a millionaire you might find hard remaing freinds with people you went to school with who earn 25k a year

Her names always been known I think, I’ve known what her name was since around the World Cup
I've never seen it in any press or anywhere else.

Reactions: 3
Her names always been known I think, I’ve known what her name was since around the World Cup
Most articles I've read just say 'John Stone's Daughter' think the first mention I saw was 1 of the wags when sharing birthday wishes posted one from Millie that named her.

Showbiz circles do as well. I imagine it's because if you married to a millionaire you might find hard remaing freinds with people you went to school with who earn 25k a year
Yes to be fair, both professions have such itinerant lifestyles that it must be hard keeping up with school friends etc if they are going out for drinks on a Friday night and you are in a different place all the time. Agree about the money and privacy too. You cant really go to the local Wetherspoons. Wags may be worried about their friends selling stories to the tabloids, although being friends with other wags doesnt stop that 😄 and the footballers can go around in packs picking up women in every town without any of their non footballing mates selling the story because they're all doing the same thing!

Reactions: 2
A lot of United fans on social media want Bruno Fernandes as captain.
I think that wouldn't be quite smart. He hasn't been at the club for long(but then again they made maguire captain) . Honestly I think Rashford would make a good captain. You can see how devoted he is to Manchester United

Reactions: 9
of all the players to be involved in a incident like this I would have put Harry bottom of my list.

I think the type of Man Ole is he def will be losing the Captains armband. Bruno being my pick as we've seen how vocal is he is on the pitch.

Weird has anyone watched the video? At the end he seems like he's hanging about... Checks his phone then checks out two girls then follows them... Neither of them are fern. Or am I trying to find something that ain't there😂
could be something, or they could be friends on the trip as his sister posted a few vids & was quite a few of them on holiday

Reactions: 4

Well it’s starting to look more concrete. But like others have said he would not have been top of my list!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.