Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I actually dont care if Rashfords doing this just for publicity etc
The fact so many families are being helped is the important thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I think Marcus is amazing. He’s only 22 and has taken advantage of his position to make little lives better.

Reactions: 32

Sophieharry1

Grow up. As long as the kids get food - that’s all that maters, surely?
I honestly can’t even be arsed with such small minded vicious people who try to find bad in everything. The lad is doing a fantastic thing and people wanna find fault with it.. not all them kids are going hungry because their parents don’t work or have addictions. Some kids are going hungry because their parents might of lost their jobs and might consider them selfs to proud and embarrassed to ask for help. There are many reasons and for you to come on here and say that you won’t win at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Rebekah Vardy is going on Dancing on Ice I see, she really is such a beg isn’t she. Sorry Becky you’ll never be chief/head wag like you’ve always wanted to be🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Anfield Annie

Hands up I’m a very long standing Liverpool fan so anything that a Man Utd player does to get him on the front pages is fine by me😄...the bottom line is, regardless of the whys and wherefores of who hit who first etc, ...Maguire shouldn’t have been there in the first place in my opinion.

why does a bloke, who could afford to go anywhere in the world with his family, feel the need to be trawling around bars in Mykonos with a load of wannabe reality tv stars knowing full well he will come across hundreds of drunk and probably drugged up blokes who are not fans of his....he is literally asking for trouble . Fine if you want to go away with certain friends and family but there must be thousands of places he could choose which wouldn’t expose him and his career to this kind of mess

and what’s more.......when do Man U start pre season training! Season starts in 3 weeks....at least my beloved LFC were busy elsewhere setting themselves up for another premier league winning season by actually playing football yesterday and not waiting to be let out of a Greek police cell 😄😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Sophieharry1

Exactly he’s 22 years of age. Doing a whole load more than most people his age or older!!!! You don’t need to be a manchester united fan to recognise all he is doing. Comes across as one of a very few footballers who aren’t arrogant - long may it continue.
He’s using his platform to the best of his ability to benefit those who are having a bad time and it’s far more beneficial than him posing in a OK Magazine with some desperate beg of a wag. I’ve haven’t got the patience for the small minded nasty shit people have got to say.

Reactions: 20

Harjam

During the World Cup in Germany 2006 my hubby, our son and my father in law went out to Stuttgart to support the England team. They took some time out to visit Baden Baden where the England team were based. My son who was 10 at the time came across Cheryl and Ashley Cole at a restaurant...my nervous son went up their table (I was reassured they wasn't eating) to ask for an autograph and was told to "SOD OFF" by Cheryl...

My son was devastated as all the other England players were lovely to him and signed lots of memorabilia. He shouldn't have interrupted their time together and i did explain this could be seen as rude but he was so excited to meet them. Lesson learnt...

Suffice to say he cant stand the cow-bag now!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
About Foden & Greenwood this is only a big deal due to covid, so can you imagine how many other footballers are probably doing this week in week out up and down the country in hotels when covid wasn’t a thing...

• Sick
Reactions: 19

Sophieharry1

Rebekah Vardy is going on Dancing on Ice I see, she really is such a beg isn’t she. Sorry Becky you’ll never be chief/head wag like you’ve always wanted to be🤣
She tried to bring back that whole wag thing that was around years ago when it was Victoria Beckham Coleen Alex gerrard etc.. the thing is their men were far better footballers than that malnourished looking rat Vardy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sophieharry1

I do 100% believe RV has done this knowingly. She’s an obvious social-climber and wants to desperately wear the ‘Queen Wag’ crown. I think she’s got herself in too deep with relationships with journalists and said ‘yes’ every time they’ve asked her to find something out.
Should Colleen have spoken to RV before she went public? Yes, definitely. I don’t think she would have been able to talk herself out of it, but would have been a bit more dignified from Colleen. Well, let’s wait and see!
Apparently Coleen did call Rebekah before she went public with it. Let’s be honest Coleen owes this bitch nothing she had every right to put her out there as a grass. Rebekah had no second thoughts about selling Coleen’s business to the scummy Sun newspaper.

Reactions: 18

Chablis1

VIP Member
I honestly can’t even be arsed with such small minded vicious people who try to find bad in everything. The lad is doing a fantastic thing and people wanna find fault with it.. not all them kids are going hungry because their parents don’t work or have addictions. Some kids are going hungry because their parents might of lost their jobs and might consider them selfs to proud and embarrassed to ask for help. There are many reasons and for you to come on here and say that you won’t win at all.
Summed up perfectly. At least someone is using their platform to try and help.

Reactions: 16

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I would hate myself if I had that mindset
Exactly he’s 22 years of age. Doing a whole load more than most people his age or older!!!! You don’t need to be a manchester united fan to recognise all he is doing. Comes across as one of a very few footballers who aren’t arrogant - long may it continue.

Reactions: 15

Sophieharry1

Colleen has gone in hard on Vardy here. Lots of accusations-The Sun’s Secret Wag being one of them! Is there a separate thread for this story??
She is definitely the sun’s secret wag she’s an absolute tramp bag snitch who thinks throwing herself in people’s faces will clear her name.

Sophieharry1

He may look like a malnourished rat but he won the Golden Boot last season and is banging them in this season so far, so not sure how many better ones there are out there?
I can name far better footballers than Jamie fuckin Vardy who’s married to a grass. Kevin Debruyne, Raheem Sterling, Sadio Mane, Harry Kane, Aubameyang, Aguero, Marcus Rashford. Shall I continue?

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
From what I'm seeing over there, Wan Bissaka has a pregnant GF, but has cheated on her with Jesse Lingard's ex. And she decided to out AWB on her Instagram stories.

Oh dear. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
They all might as well just metaphorically chuck their keys in a bowl and take a lucky dip the way they all circulate around each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 14