Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have some gossip (sort of) about the girl in Maddison’s Instagram story. The girl is Nicole Hagan and she models for the likes of boohoo etc. She’s from my home town and is a stunning girl although I have heard many rumours about her. Her ex boyfriend was the reason she got into modelling as he signed her up for a competition to become a model without her knowing I believe. Although, there are rumours that when she became well known she cheated on him with many people, one of them being Michael from love island. I know many people who know her and they don’t have a good opinion on her, apparently she’s arrogant and thinks she’s a proper celeb!

Do footballers ever date someone normal ? They all seem to models for boohoo or some other sweat shop retailer. Pretty girl but looks a bit different in the video to instagram.

Reactions: 5
RM makes my skin crawl, good luck with that Taylor. Pretty sure he is still married, yes.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha last time I check he was separated or something like that but yes still married
When he played for my team his wife kept slagging us off on social media because we wouldn’t let him move for peanuts. Next thing we know she’s flirting with a boxer and they’ve split up. Must be getting divorced if he’s cosying up to Taylor 🤷🏻‍♀️

When he played for my team his wife kept slagging us off on social media because we wouldn’t let him move for peanuts. Next thing we know she’s flirting with a boxer and they’ve split up. Must be getting divorced if he’s cosying up to Taylor 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lcfc fan? I’ve had to unfollow her. Pissed me off too much how she’d record while driving and post crazy conspiracy theories 😐

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but LOVE Megan. She clearly loves the lifestyle and splashing the cash but she comes across as a genuinely nice girl.

Your not the only one!!! She’s so extra (in terms of her pancake day and christmas parties she throws for her son😂) but she seems very genuine and gets on with everyone.

The same with Kate Kane, Fern Hawkins & Lucia Loi I find those three likeable, most of the others not so much.

Reactions: 8
I do find it a tad odd publishing photos just to then blur your own child's face - wouldn't it be easier to just not post pics that need blurring.

Reactions: 2
I can’t help but LOVE Megan. She clearly loves the lifestyle and splashing the cash but she comes across as a genuinely nice girl.
Your not the only one!!! She’s so extra (in terms of her pancake day and christmas parties she throws for her son😂) but she seems very genuine and gets on with everyone.

The same with Kate Kane, Fern Hawkins & Lucia Loi I find those three likeable, most of the others not so much.
I am a Megan fan aswell. I love the extra ness! She’s fabulous 😀

I am a Megan fan aswell. I love the extra ness! She’s fabulous 😀
She’s a Geordie aswell, I’ve never met a Geordie who isn’t the absolute salt of the earth 🌍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lcfc fan here too! Heard other wags didn’t like Rita. Tried too hard to be KKW and become a celebrity/singer 😂
Hello fellow Foxes 👍🏼 Yes, old Rita Mahrez was all about the bright lights of London and had no time for Riyad being at Leicester 🙄 ‘Funny’ how she cheated on him after he’d moved to Man City, maybe Manchester wasn’t good enough for her either. God, I sound like a right bitchy gossip 😂 it’s this thread, it brings out the worst in me 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s going on with Deliali and Ruby Mae looks like he is trying to strangle her. No way are they all loved up she is to try hard and he looks annoyed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What’s going on with Deliali and Ruby Mae looks like he is trying to strangle her. No way are they all loved up she is to try hard and he looks annoyed 🤷‍♀️

To be fair I think that photo is made out to be worse than it is - she’s happy enough in it laughing and smiling, bad timing I think.

However, I just don’t see the chemistry between those two at all. Whenever there are pap photos or any photos of them together they just look so forced and awkward, not to mention its always her all over him.

Reactions: 8

To be fair I think that photo is made out to be worse than it is - she’s happy enough in it laughing and smiling, bad timing I think.

However, I just don’t see the chemistry between those two at all. Whenever there are pap photos or any photos of them together they just look so forced and awkward, not to mention its always her all over him.
I agree , i am sure ruby has been 23 for ages now.

Reactions: 6
I think so but not entirely so.
I think that is more or less how it goes. Journalistic sources, which also cover crap gossip columnists have the right to not name their sources as a general rule unless it's for certain security reasons. If they disclose them they cant then say in court that they dont name sources because there is proof that they do.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.