Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be intresting if clubs will let players have holidays abroad before the new season.
It’s only 2 weeks or so til the new season so not really enough time? Correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m not a huge football fan 🤣

Reactions: 1
It’s only 2 weeks or so til the new season so not really enough time? Correct me if I’m wrong though. I’m not a huge football fan 🤣
Season ends on Sunday & restarts on Sept 12th so most teams should get a couple of weeks off depending on when they all do pre season.

Champions League & Europa are being played during August, & Man City,Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves are still involved so depending on how far they get. Could end up with a very short break

From Todays Popbitch quite obvious who they mean

While most footballers have behaved pretty well during lockdown, which club should have been paying special attention to their manager? Choosing to spend his time at a shagpad rather than the family home, neighbours were amused by all the female comings and goings...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Season ends on Sunday & restarts on Sept 12th so most teams should get a couple of weeks off depending on when they all do pre season.

Champions League & Europa are being played during August, & Man City,Chelsea, Man Utd, Wolves are still involved so depending on how far they get. Could end up with a very short break

While most footballers have behaved pretty well during lockdown, which club should have been paying special attention to their manager? Choosing to spend his time at a shagpad rather than the family home, neighbours were amused by all the female comings and goings...
As we discussed is their marriage more of a friendship now.

I seen this today in popbitch - thinking Jose?

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

While most footballers have behaved pretty well during lockdown, which club should have been paying special attention to their manager? Choosing to spend his time at a shagpad rather than the family home, neighbours were amused by all the female comings and goings...​

Reactions: 4
Probably 3 weeks the most I still think they don't need that much time after being home for like 3 months

>> Big Questions <<​

While most footballers have behaved pretty well during lockdown, which club should have been paying special attention to their manager? Choosing to spend his time at a shagpad rather than the family home, neighbours were amused by all the female comings and goings...​

Yes,it's about Jose

[/QUOTE
What’s wrong with him? He’s meant to be setting an example. I can’t stand the guy.

Looks like Rebecca Vardy is trying to strike the first blow here, and she'd rather not wait until it goes to court. No surprise that Dan Wooton is in there, either.

They really think they are important dont they? The only reason her name was trending on Twitter was because people thought it was a fun way to pass the time. They were interested in the soap opera they had made out of their lives in 'Resl Housewives of Cheshire' way. I doubt anyone cared enough about either of them or held her in high enough esteem for their view of her to drop. They both seem so bored out of their skulls that all they have to do to pass the time and make themselves even vaguely relevant or important is to sell stories to the tabloids.

Reactions: 6
They really think they are important dont they? The only reason her name was trending on Twitter was because people thought it was a fun way to pass the time. They were interested in the soap opera they had made out of their lives in 'Resl Housewives of Cheshire' way. I doubt anyone cared enough about either of them or held her in high enough esteem for their view of her to drop. They both seem so bored out of their skulls that all they have to do to pass the time and make themselves even vaguely relevant or important is to sell stories to the tabloids.
https://twitter.com/jamesrbuk/status/1286664542089629697

>> Big Questions <<​

I think it's David Moyes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just caught up on this thread hi everyone..

Must be allowed holidays as JS is in ibiza. I had absolutely no idea who he was even though he’s originally from same village. Person I was with said he was a famous footballer after and he was surprised to see him with baby mum as he thought he’d cheated on her, typical man not interested in gossip so had a nosey on google and came across this. Obviously now know it was ON he was with not the ex. Don’t think he smiled or laughed the entire night just sat sipping water so clearly on best behaviour. She looked quite natural and fairly pretty not what I expected a Wag (ish) to look like. Definitely didn’t draw attention to themselves, would have passed for average couple.

Reactions: 3
I think it's David Moyes
On blind gossip, they have a picture of a man blowing bubbles - a reference to the West Ham song?

But then the word “special” is used which implies Mourinho.

I think it is Mourinho but want to know exactly who it is!

Must be allowed holidays as JS is in ibiza. I had absolutely no idea who he was even though he’s originally from same village. Person I was with said he was a famous footballer after and he was surprised to see him with baby mum as he thought he’d cheated on her, typical man not interested in gossip so had a nosey on google and came across this. Obviously now know it was ON he was with not the ex. Don’t think he smiled or laughed the entire night just sat sipping water so clearly on best behaviour. She looked quite natural and fairly pretty not what I expected a Wag (ish) to look like. Definitely didn’t draw attention to themselves, would have passed for average couple.
Suprised the press don't know.

Suprised the press don't know.
I was a little too. Although Ibiza is dead at the minute, hotels only opened back up a few days before we flew out and masks in all public places can only take them off to eat and drink so probably wouldn’t have been recognised out and about. Didn’t seem to get any special treatment from staff don’t even think they sat in the VIP booth. Maybe he’s not as well know outside the UK. ON has been uploading stories and pictures but none of him or any saying where they are. I know they’re not half as famous but the geordie shore gang were there as well and noticed there’s no pap pictures of them anywhere like there is usually just the ones they’ve uploaded themselves.

Reactions: 3

Wonder why he’s out there when he has a game tomorrow - but then again he’s not played much this season and it looks like he may leave city this summer. Yeah his ex Millie is in Marbella with Annie Kilner who is/was with Kyle Walker.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.