Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t dele just partying with some others girls with Maddison and Grealish.
He did look happier partying with Maddison and Grealish no doubt then had to take Ruby away to keep her sweet and looks thoroughly miserable 😩

Reactions: 2
He is not alone in Mykonos either- Kyle Walker - Peters is there as well.
There’s a big group of them together in Mykonos by the looks of things because Ruby has been with Sasha a lot (Grealish’s girlfriend) and Matty Targetts girlfriend Jasmin put up a photo of the three of them together yesterday and i’m sure KWP’s gf is there too.

Reactions: 1
Anything on peter crouch?? I think his podcasts are very good!! Very funny guy! Scrolling down comments, “well done Peter for landing abbey Clancy!! One of the replies was he still cheats on her with prostitues!! Could there be some truth?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anything on peter crouch?? I think his podcasts are very good!! Very funny guy! Scrolling down comments, “well done Peter for landing abbey Clancy!! One of the replies was he still cheats on her with prostitues!! Could there be some truth?
Possibly - didnt he say they went the whole of her last pregnancy without having sex - can't imagine him going 9 months without it.

Possibly - didnt he say they went the whole of her last pregnancy without having sex - can't imagine him going 9 months without it.
Ohhhh!!!! Probably then!!! I was thinking there would be a lot of gossip like Rio !! Maybe he is either very good at keeping it quiet or someone could be nasty!!

Andy Robertson put his house up for sale last week! Wonder if he's joining the rest of the lads and heading towards Alderley Edge?

He's in Formby. Same road Klopp lives on! 6 bedroom house, got two kids already. Maybe increase in the wages?
I have just looked . Some really posh houses in Formby and close to the training ground , I have noticed a lot of players at other clubs all live in the same areas.

I have just looked . Some really posh houses in Formby and close to the training ground , I have noticed a lot of players at other clubs all live in the same areas.
Yeah Fabinho and Gomez live in Formby also. Loads of Everton players. Some of the Brazilian lads in south Liverpool though and some of the younger lads (coming from academy) live more apartments

Where can I see pics, love a good house nosy!
Not sure if we're allowed to link stuff like that here? I'll message you.

I love nosing on rightmove and zoopla with a glass of wine and giving my thoughts to my laptop screen about peoples interiors in the big houses :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Can't seem to message you? But here's the link (mods feel free to delete link)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not sure if we're allowed to link stuff like that here? I'll message you.

I love nosing on rightmove and zoopla with a glass of wine and giving my thoughts to my laptop screen about peoples interiors in the big houses :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Can't seem to message you? But here's the link (mods feel free to delete link)

Thanks! 😘

p
Hello fellow Foxes 👍🏼 Yes, old Rita Mahrez was all about the bright lights of London and had no time for Riyad being at Leicester 🙄 ‘Funny’ how she cheated on him after he’d moved to Man City, maybe Manchester wasn’t good enough for her either. God, I sound like a right bitchy gossip 😂 it’s this thread, it brings out the worst in me 😇
. Add me to the list too! if I had the choice of becoming a wag, Steve Walsh would have been my perfect man, bit of gossip about 200 years ago before he played for Leicester my friend went with Matt Elliot a few times, apparently he was not that great in the sack!

Reactions: 3
Premier league need to be careful as the government won't defend quarantine exceptions if a backlash occurs. Cases are rising in Austria atm.
Of course they will, government have been making exceptions for sports all along and will continue to do so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.