Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the pictures of Madison , Ali and Grealish in Ibiza . Looks like they are with girls who are not their girlfriends?

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen the pictures of Madison , Ali and Grealish in Ibiza . Looks like they are with girls who are not their girlfriends?
Dele's girlfriend Ruby seems to abroad somewhere going by her insta not sure if it's Ibiza but it's Hilly which I think Ibiza is. (I've never been to Spain)

Reactions: 1
What’s wrong with these footballers. There’s a pandemic going on and they’re on a boys trip. It’s like they just don’t care about nothing.

Reactions: 3
Yeah Ruby is away, in Mykonos with her friends...
She must know what happens on boys trip.

What’s wrong with these footballers. There’s a pandemic going on and they’re on a boys trip. It’s like they just don’t care about nothing.
Their teams seem blaise even through they risk financial loss

I wonder how many juicy gossip never gets anywhere near the public.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She must know what happens on boys trip.

Their teams seem blaise even through they risk financial loss

I wonder how many juicy gossip never gets anywhere near the public.
Imagine! i bet there are some great tales at a lot of clubs. I am sure Jack and Maddison have long term girlfriends ?

Reactions: 2
why don’t the clubs order them to come home? They don’t seem to have any control or discipline over the players ?

why don’t the clubs order them to come home? They don’t seem to have any control or discipline over the players ?
Agree! I don’t understand how they think it is ok. John McGinn is in Ibiza as well so three different clubs’ players are together, clearly not social distancing. It’s very ill timed.

Reactions: 1
What pictures?

Well clubs allegedly wanted them to stay home but they cannot stop them from going. They are only hoping that they follow social distancing rules

Because it's not currently illegal to be on holiday?
Its not illegal but it’s against government advice. I remember reading how Fergie literally dragged younger players like Lee Sharpe out of parties etc. That kind of control and discipline from the manager is gone. The players have the power now - they just sulk and refuse to play.

Reactions: 10
I kinda get people going on holiday with people they live with, but anything else imo is so risky.
So many mixings of diff households plus noone in the Madders/Alli/Grealish group are social distanced.
Just hope they all dont get it.

Maddison is single as far as I’m aware, too busy with his mates and having a good time to be serious with a woman. His last girlfriend was Molly-Mae 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.