Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TAA in Cannes, doesn’t look like much social distancing in the videos either.

TAA in Cannes, doesn’t look like much social distancing in the videos either.
What videos? He hasn’t put anything on his social media about it has he? He seems very low key though compared to some of the other footballers his age in Ibiza.

Reactions: 1
What videos? He hasn’t put anything on his social media about it has he? He seems very low key though compared to some of the other footballers his age in Ibiza.
The videos were on twitter, I think they came from his friends who are with him but there was also a video taken by someone else who was there and you can see his group.

Reactions: 1
the video itself isnt that surprising just the fact he was the one to post it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
The press don't seem to be that interested in really criticizing football holiday gatherings - prehaps because a lot of journalists are going on group holidays themselves - most of the articles stick a brief mention of the virus half way down.

They are almost as big as the one the girl has in . I hope he is using protection what ever he is getting up to.
Oh I bet he has pregnancy scares before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.