Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got any tea on Celtic or any other SPL players? They never seem to be caught playing away from home. Are they better behaved up there or are they just better at not getting caught 😂😂. Scott Brown seems so cocky on the pitch,
I can’t imagine him being a devoted married man lol.

Has anyone got any tea on Celtic or any other SPL players? They never seem to be caught playing away from home. Are they better behaved up there or are they just better at not getting caught 😂😂. Scott Brown seems so cocky on the pitch,
Not famous enough for the press to be interested.

Let's be honest the press rarely catch out premier league players now a days - only a few stories a year.

Reactions: 4
Not famous enough for the press to be interested.

Let's be honest the press rarely catch out premier league players now a days - only a few stories a year.
Yeah that’s true, don’t think the papers can afford to pay for the kiss and tells these days anyway.

Yeah that’s true, don’t think the papers can afford to pay for the kiss and tells these days anyway.
This is true . The only way you would make big money if you had an affair with a top premier league player like Sterling or Henderson . Rebecca Loose made about 1 million selling her story.

Reactions: 3
This is true . The only way you would make big money if you had an affair with a top premier league player like Sterling or Henderson . Rebecca Loose made about 1 million selling her story.
Not even then - Neither of them have partners who are household names to add to the story's appeal.

Reactions: 1
Its not illegal but it’s against government advice. I remember reading how Fergie literally dragged younger players like Lee Sharpe out of parties etc. That kind of control and discipline from the manager is gone. The players have the power now - they just sulk and refuse to play.
Fergie just fantastic

Reactions: 7
Scott Brown definitely isn’t devoted, messaged someone I know regularly until she told him he should be more concerned about his wife and kids so blocked her 😂 Majority of Scottish players are the same just don’t get the press!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Scott Brown definitely isn’t devoted, messaged someone I know regularly until she told him he should be more concerned about his wife and kids so blocked her 😂 Majority of Scottish players are the same just don’t get the press!
Hahaha tit himself and blocked her, sounds about right. They are all dirty dogs aren’t they, probably had more clapps then the NHS on a Thursday night

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His wife is so pretty too ! My friend served Barry Douglas the Leeds player at a pub and said how miserable he was...

I’ve just been told that when the England football team flew from Birmingham for World Cup in 2018. A few of them visited spearmint rhino and slept with a couple of the dancers.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.