Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Stones will most likely go to another club ,my guesses are Villa or Arsenal . Some of the Leeds players are in Ibiza .

John Stones will most likely go to another club ,my guesses are Villa or Arsenal . Some of the Leeds players are in Ibiza .
More likely Leeds than Villa.

I imagine he will try for a northern club to avoid the entanglement of moving from Cheshire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You're right , either drive would be a nightmare everyday though :sick:
[/QUOTE

My boyfriend’s friend knows a PL player living in the north and he pays someone to drive him back and forth to his training every day in another part of the country.

Reactions: 2
Andy Carrol must do that being he is still living in Essex while playing for Newcastle.

And I think Steven Gerrard comutes from Merseyside to Glasgow.

Seems like most of the PL players are on holiday, some are together. I saw Liverpool had to approve where their players were going.

Seems like most of the PL players are on holiday, some are together. I saw Liverpool had to approve where the players were going.

Andy Carrol must do that being he is still living in Essex while playing for Newcastle.

And I think Steven Gerrard comutes from Merseyside to Glasgow.
Gerrard has a massive place in Glasgow. Idk how often he travels back and forward but I don’t think Alex lives in Glasgow and he definitely moved back to Formby at the start of lockdown.

I know Gini Wijnaldum is in Dubai on his holidays. Xherdan Shaquiri is back home in Switerland, I think.

I think it will be very damaging if footballers returning from banned nations dont qurantine. Easy to see the press calling for serious punishments.

Reactions: 1
Seems like most of the PL players are on holiday, some are together. I saw Liverpool had to approve where their players were going.

Seems like most of the PL players are on holiday, some are together. I saw Liverpool had to approve where the players were going.

Gerrard has a massive place in Glasgow. Idk how often he travels back and forward but I don’t think Alex lives in Glasgow and he definitely moved back to Formby at the start of lockdown.
Liverpool players have to be back on August 15th.

I think it will be very damaging if footballers returning from banned nations dont qurantine. Easy to see the press calling for serious punishments.
I honestly believe most or all of them will vacation somewhere in Europe. A lot of them seem to be going to Spain

Alisson Becker has said he's not risking going to Brazil this time. Don't blame him seeing as it's the current epicentre (I think anyway)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.