Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why he’s out there when he has a game tomorrow - but then again he’s not played much this season and it looks like he may leave city this summer. Yeah his ex Millie is in Marbella with Annie Kilner who is/was with Kyle Walker.
Man city squad seem to be sending the non needed away now incase needed for the cl then apparently they will sell players. As if they sell now then get mass injuries new recruits can't play in the CL.

I am sure ON will be pregnant soon anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just caught up on this thread hi everyone..

Must be allowed holidays as JS is in ibiza. I had absolutely no idea who he was even though he’s originally from same village. Person I was with said he was a famous footballer after and he was surprised to see him with baby mum as he thought he’d cheated on her, typical man not interested in gossip so had a nosey on google and came across this. Obviously now know it was ON he was with not the ex. Don’t think he smiled or laughed the entire night just sat sipping water so clearly on best behaviour. She looked quite natural and fairly pretty not what I expected a Wag (ish) to look like. Definitely didn’t draw attention to themselves, would have passed for average couple.
Smh he's been trash this entire season... it seems like a lot of them are going travelling even before the season ends.

Man city squad seem to be sending the non needed away now incase needed for the cl then apparently they will sell players. As if they sell now then get mass injuries new recruits can't play in the CL.

I am sure ON will be pregnant soon anyway.
She just had a baby

Last edited:
Over a year ago now - she wasn't pregnant at the Nations League.
Yeah I know but her baby is very young. I don't know maybe it is her way of securing another bag If she does get pregnant again. I am surprised they are still together

Reactions: 1
JS is on the bench for Man City so is back from Ibiza.
I have wondered if JS is suffering mentally off the pitch. He done an interview after a match either a week or two ago, spoke about his injuries, voice was shaky and sounded like he was going to cry.

It was around the time he met his new girlfriend his career started going downhill (in terms of the timing). Nations League games where he was responsible for the england loss, not to mention the stories about his team mates taking the mick out of him because his new girlfriend had been with other players and his ex apparently refusing to move out of the house with their daughter and a few stories in the paper regarding John and his ex.
Just seems like since 2019 he’s gone downhill so quickly...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have wondered if JS is suffering mentally off the pitch. He done an interview after a match either a week or two ago, spoke about his injuries, voice was shaky and sounded like he was going to cry.

It was around the time he met his new girlfriend his career started going downhill (in terms of the timing). Nations League games where he was responsible for the england loss, not to mention the stories about his team mates taking the mick out of him because his new girlfriend had been with other players and his ex apparently refusing to move out of the house with their daughter and a few stories in the paper regarding John and his ex.
Just seems like since 2019 he’s gone downhill so quickly...
With the rumours that the Child is mixed race I do wonder how un PC the mocking was.

In some ways it must be unusal for him to go for someone with a kid as he only sees his daughter in the company of his ex apparently.

Just caught up on this thread hi everyone..

Must be allowed holidays as JS is in ibiza. I had absolutely no idea who he was even though he’s originally from same village. Person I was with said he was a famous footballer after and he was surprised to see him with baby mum as he thought he’d cheated on her, typical man not interested in gossip so had a nosey on google and came across this. Obviously now know it was ON he was with not the ex. Don’t think he smiled or laughed the entire night just sat sipping water so clearly on best behaviour. She looked quite natural and fairly pretty not what I expected a Wag (ish) to look like. Definitely didn’t draw attention to themselves, would have passed for average couple.
ON is actually a really nice person and very successful in her own right way before she met him. She only wears makeup on nights out. She’s a good egg.

ON is actually a really nice person and very successful in her own right way before she met him. She only wears makeup on nights out. She’s a good egg.
Maybe so and fair play to her, but she did have a child with a footballer who was married - a good egg wouldn’t be my choice of wording😂 Not to mention the timing and circumstances between JS and MS’s split before he got with ON is very suspect.

Reactions: 14
Maybe so and fair play to her, but she did have a child with a footballer who was married - a good egg wouldn’t be my choice of wording😂 Not to mention the timing and circumstances between JS and MS’s split before he got with ON is very suspect.
Successful woman , I guess she takes no money from A.Y?? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The press were frequent in reporting that they met after the split - i am sure they would try and get evidence to print that is not true - through as their all quite private nobody is that interested.

Last edited:
Maybe good egg is the wrong choice but to be fair she wasn’t the married one...who knows what he said and what went on. She honestly doesn’t strike me as that kind but I don’t know her really well so
Maybe I’m fooled!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.